𝗢𝗡𝗘 : 𝗿𝗲𝗯𝗲𝗹

! files achieved !starting recordsnumeral ? [ 16

! files achieved !
starting records
numeral ? [ 16.1 ]

AI: The program has opened another memory file! Opening the file, player will be going back to the past, date depending on the file! Loading... Loading... Loading... Access granted. 

✦ 

"𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 skip class."

Reo's words caught you off guard, while the idea of being caught made you shiver, Reo was merely looking at you with charming eyes, suddenly leaning towards you as he placed his hand on your head, using it to tilt your head up to him.

"Come on, baby boy~" Reo tilts his head and smiles mischievously at you, "If we ever get caught I'll take care of it."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course, I'm a man of my word, aren't I?"

The moment Reo excused the both of you to go to the bathroom, his hand rests on your shoulders, guiding you to the school's male bathroom. 

Reo was about to open the bathroom window, before he quickly--But gently--Pushed you inside one of the stalls once he heard the door open. Bodies closer than ever, your breath hitches when Reo holds your waist to secure you wouldn't fall. 

"Keep quiet."

Nodding at his words, your hands rest on his chest to at least keep a small distance, feeling Reo's heartbeat from how close you two are together. Your heart wasn't any better, you can feel it beating too fast, and you wish for the unknown students to leave already.

"Do you think this might be a bad idea?" you whisper at him.

Hearing your question, he shook his head and smiled at you, unconsciously caressing your side with his thumb, "Now why would you think that? I'm here, that's one reason to not get scared. I'm here."

You chuckle at his response, feeling more comfortable despite being inside a small bathroom stall. Waiting for the two boys to leave, you rest your head on the stall's door, closing your eyes, thinking it's a way for time to go faster.

Unaware of Reo's eyes looking at you from head to neck, you sigh and continue closing your eyes, until you gasped in shock when you feel a ticklish sensation on the side of your neck, red blush flooding over your cheeks.

"R-Reo!" You whisper yell at the purple-haired boy, but in all honesty, you let him do as he pleases, because despite the foreign feeling, it felt a bit... Too good.

"What?" Reo's eyes look up at you, continuing to bite on your neck, licking it afterwards once he saw how purple and pink his bite looked, "I saw this somewhere, and I wanted to try it. So, how's it feel?"

"I... I don't know."

"I can see you blushing~"

Finally hearing the door open and the shadows of the boys leaving, you were quick to open the door from how breathless the stall was making you, causing you to gasp from almost falling. Key word: almost.

When your body was about to fall, you feel Reo's hand hold the back of your head, while the other holds your spine--Quite close down to your butt, "Hey, you okay?"

Grumbling under your breath from how embarrassed you felt, you kept quiet and just nodded, becoming more red-faced when you hear Reo's laughter, shooting him a fake glare as he only chuckles at your cute expression.

"Alright, alright, I'm sorry." He says as he raises both of his hands, his head low to say he surrenders, "C'mon, this is just the ground floor, we can get out of the campus easily. Just stay quiet for me, okay? Can you do that?"

"Of course, I can keep quiet, y'know?" Furrowing your eyebrows and placing your hands on your hips, you stuck your tongue at him before holding his hand to get through the window, making Reo scoff before smiling.

"Good boy."

Hiding from any teachers or students nearby, running quickly to get to the school fence, Reo didn't do nothing but shield you, securing your identity so you won't be seen incase someone manages to see the two of you. 

Finally seeing the fence, Reo patted your head to alert you, and before you knew it, his strong arms led you up the fence, helping you go down before he did the same thing. Once the two of you left the school grounds, Reo hummed before resting has hand on your shoulders.

"See? Wasn't so bad, is it?"

"D... D... D..."

"Hm?"

"Deduction! What if we get deduction?! This is so bad, I'm scared--"

Holding both your shoulders, Reo shook you from your fear and leaned very close to you, "Don't be so scared, I'll kiss you! How about that?"

Blushing at Reo's charming yet shocking sentence, you just grumbled and held his hand to signal him to take the lead, hiding your face from him with your hand, "Just... Just go to where you wanna go..."

Satisfied with your response, Reo guided you to an arcade close to school, seeing many people playing all the types of games the arcade could give. You were in awe, to say the least, making you forget about your previous panic.

When your attention focused on a claw machine, showing different types of stuffed animals, Reo noticed it and without a second thought, decided to walk up to the cashier and ask for a dozen arcade coins, his first idea playing the claw machine you looked at.

"I'll get as many stuffed animals for ya!"

In the end, he couldn't get any stuffed animals.

You didn't know about it though, he paid the workers to get him five stuffed animals and surprised you with a smug smirk, his ego being stroked the moment he saw your wide eyes, a big smile on your face. 

As if he literally didn't just bribe a worker to open the claw machine. Reo even thinks a kid saw him. 

"You like it?"

"Definitely! Thank you, Reo!" 

"Anything for you." After that, he kissed your forehead. 

𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 !

𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 !

"Where did you guys go?" Nagi asks, opening his eyes after sleeping at the clinic. For your information, he lied to skip class too. 

"The arcade~ Got our prince some stuffed toys too." Reo nudged his head to show Nagi the plushies sitting close with you at one of the clinic beds close to Nagi, when the latter looked at you, his eyes squinted.

"Why does he have a hickey?"

"Uhm..."

"Can i give him one too?"

AI: Three more unopened memory files remain inside the program, would you like to open or proceed with the next level?