𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗠𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗔 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗘

! files achieved !starting recordsnumeral ? [ 13 ]

! files achieved !
starting records
numeral ? [ 13 ]

AI: Help! Somethings wrong with the program, especially the characters!!! They just can't take their eyes off of you! 

✦ 

𝐓𝐎 think that there would ever be a chance to sit across the prince himself, Shoei Baro would have clicked his tongue and spout one or two insults at himself. But it was the opposite, so what can he do?

Baro is a clean freak, his team would have known that, now also you. Before you could take your plate, he's already taken it with his big, strong hands, as well wiping the table with a clean cloth. Don't judge him, he just doesn't want any germs to infect your food.

"Tch, damn bacterias."

It was a mutter under his breath, despite the minimal actions, his hands showed his veins in such a visible way, along with the fact that his big body was close to yours. 

A prince patiently waited, holding his hands close to himself as the latter looked behind Baro to watch him clean. There was just something about the way Baro moves, brief and straight-forward, no beating around the bush. 

Bold, even.

There wasn't any space for the two of you because the tables were aligned too close, you heard Baro clicking his tongue, but you merely looked around like a lost puppy. Until, you feel soft yet calloused hands holding your waist, gently moving you forward to the other seat. 

"Oi, aren't you gonna take a seat, pretty boy?"

Pretty boy...

Words remained cage inside your throat, you couldn't speak at all because of how shocked you are. It was unexpected for Baro to hold you in that way, it was nice, you admit. Actually, you love it. 

"But I'm so tired... I don't think I can lift anything!" How dramatic you are, it wasn't exactly true, but you've trained just a few hours ago--Hence why you met Baro, he too was also training--And your body feels sore.

Feeling your feet ache from running, you whined and pouted, unaware of Baro's fixed gaze on you. He was eating peacefully, but hearing you groan is making him sigh, albeit concerned.

"Ha--Ouch! Hey!" Baro flicking your forehead caused you to pout even more, earning a sly smile from him, but it didn't take long for you to gasp at the sudden delicious taste of steak. You opened your eyes to see Baro holding a spoon for you--No, feeding you was the better word for it.

"Stop talking with food in your mouth." To think that Baro's dominance could reach even outside the field, it wasn't because of his build that makes him intimidating, his aura is cold, yet you could feel just the slightest hint of serenity under his icy gaze.