𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗧𝗘𝗦 𝗕𝗘𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗧!

! files achieved !

! files achieved !
.recording...start.
numeral ? [ 3 ]

AI: new character will be unlocked! Would you like to guess who it is? A clue if you would like: 2nd brother!

𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 have been turned off after the last step of Isagi Yoichi, the boy beside him, Ryosuke Kira looked through the crowd to see familiar faces. His eyes met many other males, but Kira wondered if you were there. 

You are a great soccer player, surely whoever runs the organization will know how important you are. 

Itoshi Rin remained quiet, he was at the corner of the spaceless room, not bothered by the sudden darkness. Instead, he focused on his phone, he was listening to whatever the host has to say, but he continued tapping his fingers on the digital keyboard. 

Rin: I won't be back home for a while. Are you gonna be all right there? Tell me, Y/n. 

Rin: I bought you tiramisu. Don't eat all of it, I bought you seven so you can eat them for a week. Y/n, you gonna be all right? I might not be able to use my phone. 

Rin: Y/n, don't wander off anywhere too much while I'm gone, you'll get lost. I have to go now, be safe there. And be good. 

The fast thumbs of Rin halted for a moment, his messages haven't been seen by you, but his mind wondered if he'll feel embarrassed after he writes something. He's never that affectionate, and he knows that, but he wants to try.

Rin: Love you. 

The beeping noises continued to play inside Nagi's phone as he continued to play games, Mikage paid attention to the host, but he wondered about you. Did you get a letter too? If not, then what will you be doing while him and Nagi are gone? 

Nagi wondered that too, unlike Mikage who kept babbling about your well-being until they reached the building, he was subtle. Would you be safe? Who's gonna be your gamer buddy now? 

Many boys looked up towards Ego Jinpachi, being curious about his speech about achieving the world cup. They have dreams for their soccer life, but would a project really work? If most boys would speak up, you became their role model, especially since you won another game just a few days ago. 

If a project can help them become someone greater, to at least meet the possibility of being the same level as you, to be a famous player and be able to go to nationals, then of course they will agree. 

You were early, too early. You've already arrived before everyone could, being able to meet Ego and Anri all alone. They invited you to become one of the candidates for their project, but because of the odd number, they decided to create a new idea for you. 

With the free time that you have been given, you decided to run away and find a safe spot. Like your childhood playground.

It was the happiest time of your life, when all the best brothers you could ever have stand just behind you, moving you back and forth as you sit and giggle on your swing seat. You remember their smiles, their snickers, and the bubbling feeling of childhood. 

"I miss him." 

Everyone knows the famous Itoshi Sae, along with his arrogant attitude. You never believed most accusations the people point towards your brother, you knew he has good inside of him. Yes, he may be cold, but you still love him. 

I hope he's doing all right in Spain.. Maybe I should send him a message—Eh, never mind, maybe he wouldn't notice.

A fact about you, is that you never give up! Sure, you may feel unmotivated on some days, but you always go back up. If there are people who can never give up, then he aspires to be like them too!

"Never mind, I'm sending one!" You exclaimed with a big smile, "You're gonna see this brother of yours!" 

The declaration was heard by no one, the playground was empty, a bit of dust that rested on the corners of the sets could say that it is a very old park. You are a fast typer, almost a professional with how much you type on your phone everyday, 

The top of your phone showed the time, and you gave no time to run with your phone inside of your pocket. I hope he sees it!

A big tree was placed on the middle of the playground, because of how large it is, you failed to see the presence of a sleeping person. Well, not until he heard a loud notification from his phone. 

Itoshi Sae would ignore messages, even important news if it disturbs him. He should have dismissed it all ready, but that was until he saw your name on the notification, that was all it took for him to adjust his posture and open his phone to see your message.

The array of emails that you have given him weren't unread, if Sae had enough ego, he could proudly tell everyone that he has continued to read your letters over and over again until his mind could remember every single word that you typed.

Both boys were unaware of each other's presence, even with the loud exclaim of your cheery voice. Nonetheless, Sae could find comfort in a bubble chat that is filled with your adventures that he couldn't get to see in real life. 

As you ran with all your might, your eyes reflected the sun's rays, you were lighting up with joy. This is it, it's almost time to join the project you agreed to participate in, a decision you made with the intent to achieve your grandest dream yet.

"Project blue lock, begins!" 

𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 !

"I'm sorry sir, but there are no more tiramisu in stock." The cashier of the store informed with a smile, a contrary to Rin's unimpressed frown. Maybe if the cashier continued to stare, they might just fall from how scared they are.

"Then make some." Rin replied, almost as if it was the most easiest problem that could be solved with one's eye open, which it is. 

"Well, it might take awhile—"

"Just bake it. I don't care how long, just make the tiramisu." Suddenly, his two hands went up close to counter, creating a seven with each of his fingers. "I want seven big tiramisu cakes."

"S-seven...!?"

"Yes." 

Many minutes passed and once the bell door chimed, the people who walked stared at Rin, seeing a boy carry seven boxes filled with tiramisu cakes. It was even surprising how he could still walk in a straight line while his face was buried deep inside the brown cake boxes.

"You better eat all of this, Y/n."