𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗨𝗡𝗜𝗧𝗦

! files achieved !starting recordsnumeral ? [ 14 ]

! files achieved !
starting records
numeral ? [ 14 ]

AI: Based on my program, dear player, there will be 3 new characters entering the game, please enjoy! 

✦ 

Do you really know this game well? If you're so sure, why don't you answer my question. Did you win? 

Of course, duh~

Despite the blooming friendship between you and Baro Shoei, your spirit remained fierce, no doubt. You have earned another victory for your team, as expected from such a good ace. 

Even if you have already won so much, your joyous feelings remain limitless, choosing to stay humble and make sure that no person feels bad. With this new achievement, you were more giddier than usual, and Reo was quick to notice it, as well as Nagi.

"You're being energetic than usual, Y/n," Reo chuckles, "You look so cute~" 

A fit of giggles was your response, showing your teeth with closed eyes. Once your presence intertwined with his, you held both of his hands and hopped around. You didn't really mean to hop, you were just so excited to tell him what your plans are for today. 

"It's just!" Hop, "I'm just really excited because!" Hop, "I get to, I get to!" Hop!

Feeling the weight of someone's hand on your head, you halt your actions and looked up to see Seishiro with his eyes almost closing. He was feeling really lazy since the game ended and despite loving you, he couldn't believe that you can still have the energy after such a hassling game.

"Don't hop... I... Wanna hug you." With a loud sigh, Nagi's arms wrapped themselves on your waist as he laid his chin on top of your head, closing his eyes and listened to you and Reo's conversation.

"What were you going to say again, Y/n?" Reo caressed your cheek with his eyes only focusing on you, before he raised his hand to tie his hair, letting you hold his hair tie as he nods, telling you to go on.

"I'm gonna go outside of blue lock!"

After that, you looked around to see Reo with wide eyes and Seishiro who kept his eyes closed, but his hold on you became tighter(but still gentle). It was silent for a bit, until Reo gave you a soft smile and leaned his face towards yours.

"Really? How nice! You'll have to tell me all that happened once you come back!" 

When Reo looked down, he caught the sight of his hair tie in between supple lips, he guessed it was because you couldn't use your hands now since Nagi was holding them, he was looking at your lips for too long that you tilted your head in confusion.