𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗟𝗢𝗦𝗧 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗

! files achieved !starting recordsnumeral ? [ 7 ]

! files achieved !
starting records
numeral ? [ 7 ]

AI: A new memory has now entered the program, please stand back to open. +character. 

𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐒 opened to reveal a figure most people would connect to a seraphic divinity, they showed a great deal of light that it might as well be sent by the sun itself. 

A pleasant smile came to your lips when your eyes looked inside the room of Team Z, it was tidy and a fine place to eat your food. Both Kunigami and Isagi insisted on holding your food, so you were allowed to look around, until...

"I-... Itoshi Y/n!?" 

A boy exclaimed your name under his breath, but you heard him anyway. When you turned your head to the side, you saw a long-haired boy look at you with wide eyes, wonder filling his pupils. 

"Uhm, yes, I am! What about you? You're very pretty!" 

Chigiri Hyoma blushed at your compliment, but smiled and uttered a 'thank you' before he came back to reality and realize that you, Itoshi Y/n, is in front of him and not just a delusional image of his most adored soccer player.

There was one memory he couldn't forget, in a sports shop, he wanted to buy the last soccer ball on the basket, but it was held by your delicate hands instead. His younger self couldn't help but look at you with shock, how can someone be so... Pretty???

Chigiri almost didn't care about the soccer ball anymore, he mainly set his eyes on you with hearts and flowers, completely falling for the way your presence alone could make him feel so warm. 

Your head turned to see him, looking at you with wide eyes, this made you look at the soccer ball in your hands and thought that Chigiri wanted it, so you smiled and gave the soccer ball to him, 

"You play soccer too? That's cool, I play too! Here, you can have it! I'm Itoshi Y/n, by the way." 

Holding the soccer ball was like holding your hand, Chigiri Blushed and bowed, he didn't bother to speak because he knew he would stammer, yet he wanted to tell you his name, oh so badly! But...

"Y/n, let's go!' The soft voice of Itoshi Rin called to you outside the shop, signaling you to come to him, "Who's he? Never mind that, come on, let's go back to the car." 

A nod was what you did before you looked at Chigiri with your twinkling eyes, it was nice being acquainted to someone even if it was a brief moment, you bowed as you skipped towards outside to hug your brother, who reciprocated and ruffled your head.

The two brothers' figure left the view of Chigiri, he remembered this moment ever since. Before blue lock, he searched your name once he knew that you were a soccer player, and seeing your win, his lips curled into a smile.

Itoshi Y/n, I remember you.

Figuring that you must have all ready forgotten it brought him a sudden change of gloom, but now he has a chance to change it, because you are here, in front of him again, having the same twinkle in your eyes that he liked. 

You looked the same as before, but now you were even more beautiful, more alluring that Chigiri can't help but halt his breath. Then, his instincts were growing more and more, and he didn't bother to stop it.

"I'm Chigiri Hyoma."

Finally. 

Chigiri was the only one in the room when the three boys didn't enter, most members were either exercising or playing soccer. Now, Isagi and Kunigami prepard a small table to put the plates, when you sat close to the table, you looked at Chigiri.

"Chigiri Hyoma... That's a nice name!" 

When you began eating, you noticed that Chigiri was slowly sitting close to you inch by inch, hoping that you wouldn't be uncomfortable with his action. Suddenly, Kunigami and Isagi had to leave to get more food, leaving only you and Chigiri.

It would've been a lie if Chigiri said he didn't like it,  he can bond with you now, no disturbances. Chigiri initiated the first questions, then the second, then the third, it became a conversation that is filled with laughter and serenity. 

"You know, you look familiar—Oh! Your hair is so long, c-can I... Never mind—" 

"It's okay, you can touch my hair." 

Almost as if he knew what you were gonna say, even so, your fingers didn't budge at all, is it really all right? Your silence gave Chigiri a quick inspect on your mind, so when he noticed your hand isn't moving, his own hand took yours.

Ever so slowly, his hand held yours with such gentleness, almost as if he was afraid he will be too rough. The touch felt like a bolt of electricity, Chigiri can hear his heart beat with heavy thumps, feeling the way your hands fit his.

His thumb caressed your knuckles and bringing them up to his long hair, and it was how you would imagine it would feel, soft. Chigiri was in ecstasy, he can't help but gush at the way your face was expressing such joy when you touched his hair. 

The moment began to carve itself into Chigiri's mind like a tattoo, there was no way he could forget this. His pink eyes glanced at your eyes, then nose, then lips, everything. You just look so... Perfect.

Too focused on Chigiri's hair that you didn't expect to feel a light hand place itself on your head, ruffling it slowly. Chigiri noticed the way your older brother, Rin, touched your hair before, and he wondered if it was a nice experience to hold you.

It was true, touching your hair was like touching silk woven into threads. Both boys laughed together when they realized that you two must have been playing with each other's hair for quite some time, then you giggled.

"Chigiri Hyoma, will you be my friend?" 

There is only one answer to that question.

"Yes!" 

𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 !

Any ships in mind?