𝗔 𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗜 𝗜𝗡𝗩𝗜𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

! files achieved !starting recordsnumeral ? [ 18 ]

! files achieved !
starting records
numeral ? [ 18 ]

AI: Welcome dear player! My program has been notified again! Dear player, you will be meeting new characters in this part of the game, enjoy and play well!

𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 green hair illuminated in the essence of the light inside the dim hallway, teal eyes--You noticed--wandering around everywhere but to you.

Having just woken up after your slumber, everything hasn't made sense for awhile, but you wanted to walk towards the tall presence, wishing and wishing and wishing that it would be who you wished it to be.

"Big Brother?"

Just when you could call out again, the shadow has left, only leaving your own silhouette under the ill-lit area... Well, once you turned around, you were met with smiles, lighting up the moment they saw you.

"Bachira!" Beaming brightly, you giggled and jumped in front of him, embracing him with your warm hugs--You once heard your hugs were the best to make someone happy, and you hoped it was true.

It worked wonders for your brothers whenever they're tired, as well as your parents! Just a single embrace from you and their low battery has charged to a hundred percent, all green and content.

"Bachira! Are you happy?"

Flashing a cheeky smile, he laughed and nuzzled his nose with yours, nodding happily as he held you tighter, moving side to side and basked in your sunlight, "Uh huh! Why wouldn't I be? I'm seeing the boy of my dreams, after all!"

The response of the bright, yellow-eyed boy, you squealed and hug him tighter, looking around until you gasped to see Chigiri crossing his arms with an amused grin and his eyebrow higher than the other.

"How sad, my pretty prince didn't give me a hug..." Appearing upset, he looked to the side and gave a dramatic pout, but the muffled chuckles gave away that he was only joking. Even so, you made grabby hands and called out his name in a long, needy call.

"Hyoma~ I wanna give you a hug too! Come here!"

Scoffing a smirk, he accepted your embrace as well when Bachira released you, caressing your nape with his thumb as his other hand held your waist, "Me and Bachira were supposed to get you out of your team's room, but it seems we don't have to worry about that now."

It was actually a big relief for both of the boys to see you in the hallway, they didn't want to hear the heartbreaking 'no' of Reo once they ask for you, not when they're about to battle after a few more hours.

And besides, Nagi and Reo are overprotective of you, if they were ever to agree(unlikely to happen, Chigiri guessed) they would've hogged you all over inside the room. You are their treasure, after all.