𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛

! files achieved !starting recordsnumeral ? [ 19

! files achieved !
starting records
numeral ? [ 19.2 ]

AI: Program too big! Downloading full file is still taking a few more minutes, you are currently in the loading lobby ! Beeping : beeping : !!!

𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐘 under the trance of rose-colored pupils, a ballad resonates through the dizzy mind of Bachira Meguru.

Those love songs he heard before, each lyrics embed itself suddenly the moment he met your eyes. You're making him relate to such sugar-sweet songs, despite the situation at hand.

Y/n kissed me... ~

When memories begin to flood, he remembered you. Bachira met you under the falling rain.

Elementary school wasn't the best experience, but at least you made it better for him. Even for just a little while, even for just a minute.

Friends was what he craved for in a long time, someone who can appreciate him. For once, he wished to at least have one friend.

Bachira wished for it before going to bed, clasping his arms together as he kneeled before his bed, looking up at the window.

"Please, I wish for a friend," Bachira smiled, "A really, really nice one... Someone i can play soccer with!"

At the close of his eyes, it opened to reveal the droplets of rain sticking to his face, seeing you in front of him with a happy smile. A soccer ball stopped at the tip of his cleats, awaiting for it to be passed on to you.

"Don't you want to play?"

"B-But it's raining...?"

"I don't mind! C'mon, it'll be fun! Just you and me, soccer buddy~"

Oh my gosh... His wish did come true...

Bachira didn't know who you were at that time, but he was happy. All he knew was that he met someone he could play soccer with, despite how surprising the encounter was.

You were his first soccer buddy, his... His first love.

"Gosh... Why am I suddenly thinking about that now?" Bachira laughed under his mouth, eyeing you at the field. Maybe it was just really nice to go back to before, but he's not complaining his present, he's still with you.

Another trait of yours: you are forgetful. It's easy to forget, but you remembered him, no matter how many years has it been.

Bachira was the one you played soccer with on a rainy day.

The time you met him once again inside Blue lock, you knew it was him. Under the heavy rain, you asked for his name, and he complied.

"My name's Bachira M—"

Just before he could complete his sentence, a thunder bolted. Fog crowded the field because of how cold it was, and upon moving closer, you gasped to see him long gone.

"Bachira..." That was the only name you got from him, but you were content.

Long away from the soccer field, Bachira pouted as his mother held his arm to drag him out of the pouring drops, scolding him about getting sick before she kneeled down when he begins to sniffle.

"B-But... Mama, I found a friend!" His mother squinted her eyes. She hoped it was true, she only wanted what was best for her son, but it was impossible to see another child running around through the harsh rain.

"Meguru... Meguru! Please, listen to me!" Bachira looked at his mother with reddening cheeks, sniffling the moment she pursed her lips, "If this is about that "monster" of yours again..."

"No! Im being honest, please believe me! I really did make a friend—He must still be in the field, let's go!"

Bachira's mother clenched her fist, her heart hurting to see just how lonely Meguru has been to see... Hallucinations.

And from then on... Bachira Meguru has never seen his first love.

Just like the eccentric boy, you were giving him soft glances at the field. If it weren't for the thunder, maybe you would've heard of his name and still be in contact.

Then again, you don't see anything wrong. If you and him were ever to meet once again, you guessed it must be a string of fate tied between both of your pinkies.

A weird assumption to when you were young, but it seems fate laughed and proved you right. Just because you two met once, it didn't change the joyous feeling between you two.

You were his first love, and he was your first play date.

Albeit, a play date you didn't expect. In the end, you were more than happy.

Turning around to notice Team Z focusing on you, a mere smile rested on your face as you see Nagi and Reo ready to protect you.

In the corner of your eye, you see Bachira running close to you, out of curiosity, you slowed down your pace and looked in front of him with the most beautiful smile he's ever seen.

"Y/n!"

Chuckling, you remembered when you teased him about his name. You couldn't be blamed, his last name was the only thing you got from him, and you noticed that you've never said his name. Even when you met him again.

"Meguru... I missed you."