𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗗 𝗦𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗦

! files achieved !starting recordsnumeral ? [ 9 ]

! files achieved !
starting records
numeral ? [ 9 ]

AI: <333 program starting!

𝐈𝐓 all happened so fast... Just one blink and Anzai saw himself being outed. He was too smug, he admitted. It was just too unbearable for him to believe that there are just some people who are more blessed than others. 

This made him hate you more, watching Nagi and Reo look at him like vermin as you ravage him with every might. Your smiles, happy aura radiated everywhere in the field, you were so giddy and joyful that you don't even realize the frustration the opposing team were feeling. 

Those six hours, it felt slow for both him and you. He made it obvious that he dislikes you, tripping you every time he's near, starting rumors about you. He knew that he will lose, and with that, he may as well spend the six hours berating you to all players he could see.

Those six hours were worth it. 

No one was there in the hallway, but he saw a figure behind him and when he looked, it was you, arms crossed and eyes as cold as the winter, as if one stare could penetrate icicles inside his warm heart. You were different before, all happy and giddy, but why do you look so... Scary?

"Dethroning me? You must have hit your head a dozen times before coming here," You giggled, "It wasn't my fault you loss, your actions in the field were sickening, I don't even think you are capable to play soccer... Or any other sports."

That giggle wasn't a nice one, it's laced with vermin, you're like an ill-mannered monster. Anzai was unconsciously backing away as you step forward, he didn't know why, but his heart was beating fast.

What he was seeing is a frightening shadow, a prince ready to doom anyone who goes in his way. Anzai must be feeling so regretful now, maybe he shouldn't have done it, but how could he not? You need to be ruined. 

"If I meet you again outside blue lock, I'll make sure you will never play soccer ever again. You're a pathetic excuse of a human who doesn't deserve to be scouted here," Your finger pointed towards his heart, "Your heart's beating fast, aw, are you nervous around me? Cute." 

"Y-you're... You're crazy! You're fucking mad!"

The word stopped you for a second, before your eyes stared at him, shocking all the atoms inside his being. This wasn't the kind and pretty you, every little expression you gave was like a different person... It wasn't you, it was a savage animal.

"I'm crazy? Anzai... All the best people are!" A sickening smile went up your face, "I will off your head and I'll watch it roll down the ground. Cry me a river, and then cry more, I'll just smile as you drown yourself."

"Now... Lock off." 

Nagi and Reo waited in the team Z room after their win, they were proud to achieve another victory, especially now that one annoying player has left. When the door opened, it revealed a happy-looking you holding an ice cream cup.

"Nagi, Reo! I've got ice cream for you too, I'm so happy we won--" Your eyes then looked at a boy wearing glasses, seeing his eyes astonished by you, "Hi! I'm Itoshi Y/n, what's your name?"

"Z-Zantetsu Tsurugi, prince!" The latter bowed down at you, like how most people would bow to royalty, it made you giggle before you bowed after him. Zantatesu, like everyone, heard of you outside blue lock.

He knows you just like how many people adore you, he was one of them. He's seen you when you entered the door for the very first time, when you were the last player for Team V, he was one of the players who look at you all the time, and now he gets to be noticed! 

The two older boys were smothering you with head pats and snuggled you in a warm hug, where were you after the game? They didn't know, but now that you're here, they'll dote on their favorite treasure as many times as they want.

Feeling like a third-wheel, Zantetsu sweat-dropped and left the room, now leaving only you three. The atmosphere was quiet, all of you stayed silent, basking on each others' comforting presence as your figure almost disappeared with how tangled you are in the bodies of your two friends.

The silence gave you time for your thoughts, now that you're thinking about it, Reo and Nagi have always been there for you, the one who is always there to protect you. It was sudden to feel sentimental, but feeling the soft touches of your two knights, each gentle caress, you truly are so happy to meet them.

"Reo... Nagi... I love you." 

!!!!!!

Shock came upon both of them, the emotional words you gave made them short-circuit. Minds became dizzy, getting lost in the way your eyes looked at them like they were special. 

Those three stupid words reached deep into their core that they felt their souls fall into a never-ending pool of love that they feel so complete, devoid of any damage. 

The red strings have become so obvious even cupid doesn't need to use their arrows to pierce their blossoming hearts.

Is it true? Did those words really leave your pretty mouth? They hope it does, or else they might as well plead to every god existing to have you say it once again and overwhelm their aching hearts, enough for their spirits to dance like lovesick fools.

"W-We... We love you too, aw my Y/n!"

"Yeah... We love you too." 

They meant it as friends... Of course! 

Walking down the hall ways to find the dining hall, your soft locks were moving together, hiding the blush on your face. Just then, you feel someone softly tap your shoulder, you flinched at first, but then looked to see Isagi Yoichi looking at you. 

"Can... Can we play soccer together?"

𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 !

I wonder if you have head canons of Itoshi Y/n, I wanna know, tell meeee! <3