𝗠𝗘𝗘𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗝𝗕𝗪𝗞!

! files achieved !starting recordsnumeral ? [ 11 ]

! files achieved !
starting records
numeral ? [ 11 ]

AI: Who are you, dear player? Oh right, now my program remembers... Bachira's dream!

"𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 on! We're friends now right, pretty boy? Repeat after me, 'kay? Me-gu-ru!" 

Ever since the fateful meeting of Bachira Meguru and you--The boy of Meguru's dreams, apparently--At the field, if you were honest, your stay in blue lock was beginning to excite you. Just how many boys are there who adore you? Probably a hundred or more.

Isagi was confused with his friend's sudden nature, sure Meguru is always eccentric, there hasn't even been a day he's seen him be un-energetic, but it was different today. He's still cheerful don't worry, it's just... He's never seen Bachira be so touchy with anyone, until you came. 

"Sit on my lap so you can hear me better! I wanna hear you say my name--Oh! Hey, your eyes are so pretty!" 

An adorable blush adorned your cheeks, Bachira was quick to notice that and cooed about it, causing its color to be a red hue now. The sudden actions continue to speed up your heart, which is why you were quiet at the beginning, but if there's one fact about you: You love physical touch.

Without a second thought, you smiled and did as what he requested, sitting on his lap. If Isagi was there, which he isn't because he left to shower a few minutes ago, he would've seen a rare moment of Bachira being so bashful, silent even.

"I'm sitting now! Here, I'll move closer so you can see my eyes, thank you for calling them pretty, you have beautiful eyes too!"

The more Meguru looked at your eyes, the more he felt attached, almost as if your eyes emitted such prepossessing allure that he wish to never look anywhere else but yours. 

The only thing that made him avert his eyes is how much you move, squirming too much caused Bachira to hold you by the waist as you straddle him. Your face was too close to his! It didn't stop the way his lips curled into a smile though, if he's honest, he likes it.

"Me-gu-ru! Now, it's your turn!" 

Pursing your lips, you blinked your enchanting eyes at him as your hands unconsciously hold Bachira's wrist, as if to motivate him to continue holding you, which he did with no complains. 

"Okay! Me-gu...!" The way Bachira's head kept nodding to encourage you to say his name, the way his thumb caressed the sides of your waist, the way he even added his voice just for his desperate ears to hear you say it.

"Uh huh, uh huh, keep going!"

"Me-gu... Now that I'm thinking about it, i'm hungry, Bachira-kun!" 

"Wah! Say my name first! Y/n-chan, don't be so mean!"