𝗖𝗢𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗔 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗢

! files achieved !starting recordsnumeral ? [ 6 ]

! files achieved !
starting records
numeral ? [ 6 ]

AI: New characters, dear player!!!

𝟖-𝟎, 8-0 was the score that appeared on the big screen, the perfect strikes, the perfect dribbles, the perfect shoots, you were bound to win the game after all. The very first game that you played has been nothing but a humbling way of saying that nobody is on your level, no one.

Once again, despite the other team's best efforts to shoo you away from them, they couldn't help but feel thankful that you have a big ounce of kindness to smile and give them an encouraging clap.

"You all did such a great job, I'm sure everyone did their best, it was nice playing with you!" 

In truth, your hopes of becoming excited have not been granted. Being victorious is a divine blessing, yet when it always happen, it occurred to you if it really is such a gift from God, or a curse. 

The dark shadow that always loom to your side isn't as kindhearted as you are, it's an ill-mannered monster who is beginning to creep up into your mind and purr such things you can't help but grimace.

What a waste of time, you did not even feel an ounce of excitement, guess it's time to off their heads, no?

You shook your head before you jumped at the feeling of someone's hand on your shoulder, you looked behind to see Nagi holding a water bottle meant for you. The rude thought quickly disintegrated when you showed your charming smile and hugged Nagi.

"We won Nagi! I told you we can win this game!" You giggled while you nuzzled your head deep into the crook of his neck, in response to your action, Nagi placed his hand on the back of your head and hummed.

"Yeah we did, good job." You could tell he was feeling joyous despite the relaxed tone of his voice, he was playing with your hair, ignoring the eyes of the others, he couldn't care less if many people saw, what's so wrong with being affectionate to a friend? 

It wasn't long before the next game between another team was introduced, and yet again, it doesn't sound as scary as people make it seem. Your immediate thought after was to find food, and since you decided to wait for your team, Reo noticed your sudden clinginess.

You were always like this, but not as clingy as you are when you are hungry. Your hands kept holding unto either Reo or Nagi's arms, or even hugging them out of nowhere as they start to regain their strength to go back.

"You hungry, prince?" You nodded, "All right, let's go to the dining hall!" 

Reo ushered both you and Nagi back inside, suddenly—Not so suddenly—Reo carried you bridal style, another habit as your friendship continues to grow since before. Nagi followed beside you and Reo, easily catching up when Reo start sprinting to the dining hall.