𝗕𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗦

! files achieved !starting recordsnumeral ? [ 15 ]

! files achieved !
starting records
numeral ? [ 15 ]

AI: Program has opened the memory files, rummaging, rummaging, rummaging... Aha! Enjoy and have fun, dear player! <333

✦ 

𝐀 few years have passed since Itoshi Sae left to go to Spain, it's been awhile since you remembered how much fear he bestowed upon you the moment he gave you such an icy glare, almost making you forget that he's the same big brother you looked up to, the one who swore to protect you.

There are so many memories you have created with him, deep and cherished ones, locked in a safe box to keep it from being tainted.

The safe box, your heart.

Sae has been remembered, loved by every inch of your soul. Sae loved you back like ink on paper, a bond tied between a golden ribbon.

"I'll always be there for you, don't ever doubt me."

Either a promise or a demand, you were fine with both, as long as Sae is there for you, your dearest older brother.

It was just too cruel that fate decided to stand with a cold glare, a scissor in their hands.

"Please don't leave me..."

Pitiful whines and sobs never came out of you like a storm, it was more of a quiet rain, too scared to cause any more annoyance for your dearest brother.

"You should understand, I'm doing this for our future, Y/n."

"B-But... What if I won't be able to see you again? Please stay!"

Siblings are quite unusual, to say the least. Sae finds it unbearable to see you cry, then again, it was stupid for him to remember that you once ate his last sushi, one he found irritating, yet he was there to tend to your wounds, scolding you with an irk mark but his words rely on the contrary, filled with reassurance and love. Although, he never forget the time you accidentally ruined his english essay.

Sae could understand you like an open book, an advantage that could ruin written pages, yet he flips through them like silk. Your comfort is what he needs, your joy, your energy, your soul.

Sae loves you truly, dearly, stupidly, even when there are days he wishes to hide from you.

"Stop being so dependent on me, it's annoying. You're annoying, Y/n."

How cruel, how truly cruel it is to hear those words. Never would you have known that it would come out of your Brother's heart than your enemies.

The topic of siblings is weird, is there even a science behind it? How can someone's words hurt so much, to the point you think being stabbed is better than to hear it.

What science can possibly elaborate a stranger's insult to be perceived as nothing but a bite, yet with someone, specifically siblings, could make your heart feel so deep, drowning in silent tears kind of deep.