𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗟𝗢𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧

! files achieved !starting recordsnumeral ? [ 12 ]

! files achieved !
starting records
numeral ? [ 12 ]

AI: My, you've been meeting quite a lot of new characters in your new world, dear player! As a gift for your loyalty to remain playing, you will recieve box for a new character! 

Jumbling, jumbling, jumbling... ꞌꞋ ۪ ׄ ﹏ꞌꞋ ۪ ׄ ﹏  RED BOX! 

Opening, opening...:  You will be meeting a new character! Name of character is... Shidou Ryusei! 

Tangled within the hands and legs of Reo and Seishiro, almost as if they didn't want you going anywhere at all--Which may even be possible, given how they know your tendency to wander off. 

How many months has it been? The friendship between you three felt like decades, knowing each other's strengths, weakness, and such. With how long the friendship stayed, you noticed that you were always in the middle.

Being in between them every walk, every seating arrangement, you may as well add the fact that you are also in the middle of the bed positions. Soft fingers caress the side of your waist every now and then, a habit that came to Reo after the very first time he let you sleep on his luxurious bedroom. 

Meanwhile, Seishiro nuzzles his nose deep in your hair, often burying his face as he puts his leg on top of you. Being tall has its advantage, like being able to use all of his body to keep you warm, despite already having a blanket, Seishiro offered his own body heat.

Goodnight... Prince.

It wasn't odd to see the trio sleep together on the joined mattress that they built together, they seen them too many times that they didn't even bother. But on one particular evening, when all players in Team V felt so exhausted all of them slept for solid hours, you woke up.

"Hmm?"

Messy hair, droopy eyes, cheeks puffed, and upper sleepwear hanging loosely on your shoulder from moving too much, there was no denying that you still looked as splendid as ever, you may have just woken up, but you already look ready to model for the next five minutes!

Sadly, no one was there to see, if there ever was, they would've gasped aloud, some would faint too. You noticed how dim the lights were, everyone in your team remained deep in their sleep, and the cold air that the air conditioner gave.

They trained to the brim! I'm sure they did well, we'll definitely win the next game! Although... I want to leave--The two are hugging me too tight!

Despite what you thought, you can't deny how calming it feels to be embraced by the two boys, it made you want to sleep again, but you were hungry, so you stood up--Not before you try your hardest to pry the hands and legs of your two knights.