𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗔𝗕𝗕𝗜𝗧 𝗛𝗢𝗟𝗘

! files achieved !starting recordsnumeral ? [ 5 ]

! files achieved !
starting records
numeral ? [ 5 ]

AI: starting a new game, dear player, are you ready?

𝐓𝐇𝐄 incoming game made most boys nervous, wrecking themselves with thoughts filled with distress and doubts, it was unavoidable, intense games in blue lock will determine their faith, wether they are the prey or the predator.

Those pessimistic ideas didn't hit your head enough, you kept on skipping the hallways with an excited smile, the complete opposite to the boys around you. It was obvious how much you aren't overthinking this, you're good at soccer, probably a talented blessing when you were born. 

Reo Mikage and Nagi Seishiro followed behind, they were excited to play too, but Reo often felt troubled, and you noticed it. Even from behind, when you looked back at them, you see Reo looking at you with a soft smile.

"Reo, don't be afraid, I'm sure we can win the game," You did a thumbs up, "We're here for you, and besides, I've got a feeling we can win this!"

A quick sigh left Reo, then he laughed while his hand made contact with your head, ruffling it playfully. Nagi inched closer to you both, his hand rested on your shoulder, bringing himself serenity with your tender smile.

"You really know how to make me smile, Y/n." Reo was grateful to have you, along with Nagi. He must have done something really good in his past life, otherwise he wouldn't be living a life of luxury, and a life where he met such dear friends. Reo will definitely do anything for you.

"Rest assured, I will not hold you all back, we can do this!" You held each of Nagi and Reo's hand with yours, and when you gave them a sweet smile, you pulled them towards the dining hall, and they are more than willing to let you drag them. 

The dining hall is a very big area, it didn't help that there are many people there too. Solving your hunger was all that swirled on your mind, you were deeply hungry, and you can't help but be so excited to eat anything Blue lock has to offer. 

This made you walk faster than the other two, who suddenly realized that you were no longer in their field of vision, you've gone missing in just a blink. Reo became worried, looking around from side to side, looking anywhere he can see. 

"W-Where did he go? Wasn't he just in front of us? Aish, Nagi let's go find him and pick a table." Nagi nodded and followed Reo, but with a quick glance to his side, Nagi noticed your figure in a crowd of other boys, tip-toeing to get a good look on the others' food. It looks so delicious!

Three Onigiris were displayed in a plate like how 5-star restaurants would design their dish, and surprisingly, on the other side of the tray is a cup of ice-cream that you found familiar. When you took the ice cream close to you, you looked at it in wonder.

This is the Ice cream I wanted in that ice cream shop, Sir Ego didn't want me to buy two cups so I just left this flavor... Ha-ha! I can eat you now! 

Suddenly, your shoulder collided with another, causing your ice cream to fall rather slowly. It felt as if everything went so wrong, you tried to hold it back, but in the end, your ice cream fell on the cold floor. 

It didn't cause quite a commotion, but some took a look before going back to their business. The boy who crashed into you kept repeating his apologies, you could've gotten to eat it for luck, but you ignored the spill and looked at the boy with a smile.

I wanted that Ice cream...

"It's all right, I'm sure I can get a new one, don't worry about it." The boy was bowing his head, so you couldn't see his face, even if he wasn't, you were sure those long bangs of his won't allow you to see all of his face, but you inched closer, "What's your name? I'm Y/n, Itoshi Y/n." 

"I-I'm Ikki Niko, nice to meet you—"

"Y/n, there you are! You found him, Nagi!" Reo exclaimed and took the plate of Onigiri from your hands and hugged you, then his eyes went down to see the spilt ice cream that is now melting, he knew that ice cream is yours, and when he looked at your pout, along with the boy with his head down, he pieced things together.

"Hey, you should watch where you're going, or else you wouldn't have spilt his ice cream." Reo glared at the boy, but before Ikki Niko can apologize again, you smiled and bowed while Reo tapped his sleeve on one of the devices and received his food before taking you to the table they chose.

Only a few more minutes before you begin the very first game you'll play in Blue lock. 

Reo knew you to have a big appetite, so he gave you the food he was given and using the excuse that he had already eaten. You sat in the middle of Reo and Nagi, your purple-haired friend kept playing with your hair while your other friend just slept close to you.

"It's almost time, are you ready, Y/n?"

You can't speak because you had a lot of food inside of your mouth, you remind Reo of dumplings, but he could see the determination and glow in your eyes, you were definitely ready, and to top it all of, certainly thrilled.

The dim hallways once again reminded you of a rabbit hole, you guessed, once you go out, you'll be able to see wonderland. It is true, when the light hit you, you had a proud smile as you walked, the field was just as beautiful like always.

Everyone was getting ready, both were ready to play hard and win, you were behind all of your teammates, but as the time starts to go down, you walked towards the very front, it's like rewarding everyone with your bewitching existence.

Ikki Niko held his breath when he saw you, he still felt guilty with what happened in the dining hall, and having you as his enemy made him even more nervous. Unbeknownst to all of them, Ego watched through the cameras of the arriving game, and so, they were all preparing.

All teams were getting into their positions, and even when you kept smiling, both Nagi and Reo can tell that you changed, your aura altered into something more... Frightening, it was obvious from the way your eyes held a dark glow, the opposite to how upbeat you always were.

Make me excited, I'm going to destroy all of you. Off with all of your heads!

𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 !

𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 !

AI: none at the moment!