𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗖𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗛

! files achieved !starting recordsnumeral ? [ 10 ]

! files achieved !
starting records
numeral ? [ 10 ]

AI: Program is now starting after the long loading, please enjoy dear player! Looking at my data, it seems you will meet someone! Would you like to guess who it is?

𝐓𝐇𝐄 soccer field was filled with nothing but laughter and giggles. Each attempt to keep any stutter under control was left in shambles the moment Isagi's blue eyes lock unto to your pretty ones.

Wether it it is a dream or a reality, a surge of euphoria courses through the veins of Isagi Yoichi once he has found warmth in your presence. You were like a song he has found after many years of forgetting, the relief, the eternal longing to replay and replay until the lyrics embed itself inside his head.

You are beautiful, truly beautiful. Not in the way to describe your features, Yoichi also loves your personality and humor. The mere idea of seeing the true you, not just seeing your pretty face in the tv screen of his house, it brings him complete joy.

"You're pretty..." Isagi sighs dreamily, despite sitting down on the field to tie his laces, he never bothered to look away from your face, oblivious of the hearts that start to form in his eyes. 

"Hm?"

"Uh! I m-mean, uhm! The sun is really pretty, yeah! The s-sun is really... P-pretty." 

Tucking strands of hair at the back of your ear, your eyes look at him with your mouth open before it changed into a soft smile that showed your teeth, giggling to yourself about Yoichi's statement. 

"But there's no sun? We're inside a building..." You knelt down in front of Yoichi, keeping your endearing smile as you poked his cheek, "Silly Yoichi! Unless... I'm the sun you're talking about. Am I?"

Your face is giving him such a sweet look that he couldn't help but blush so deeply, he couldn't even open his mouth because he was aware of the stutter that will pour out. So instead, as if his heart came first before his mind, his finger pointed at your nose to boop it.

"Boop." 

Shit... What did I just do? Isagi Yoichi, what is wrong with you!? Pull yourself together, why would you boop the most gorgeous boy out of a sudden?! Why? Why!?  

Closing your eyes, giving Yoichi enough time clench his fist because of his thoughts, the sweet laughter that left your lips felt like a harmony sung by angels, a minute passed before you booped Yoichi's nose, making him surprised, eyes wide and all.

"Boop!"

The two of you practiced soccer together for the past hour, Yoichi knew he could go on for much longer, yet he followed your actions and decided to rest with you. Perhaps it was the admiration he has for you, or that he is curious to know what an amazing player's routine is, but despite all of it, he just wanted to be with you.

"Th-Thanks...?" 

You lay on the ground as Yoichi decided to start practicing again, it was a calm atmosphere, enough for you to sigh and smile as your mind quickly wondered to your two big brothers: Itoshi Sae and Itoshi Rin.

Missing them isn't enough, you've missed your brothers too much to even let one memory of them together be led astray.

Cherished memories came up, those times when Sae personally treats your wounds because he doesn't want nobody else to do it unless it's him because he is your big brother, or those times when Rin is quick to play your favorite movie whenever you ask for a movie night, no matter how many times he has to force himself to watch it with you. 

You were unaware how much Sae looks forward to see your messages on a daily basis, yet all he could see was the recent message you sent him at the park, over and over again. Sae wondered why you hadn't sent any messages to him, and it's becoming a bother.

Rin, oblivious that you were in the same building, remained in a room all alone. He practiced and practiced, doing his routine many times, without being too busy, his mind thinks about you.

What could he be doing today? Did he eat all of the tiramisu cakes? Are you doing alright all alone? Who's going to watch Alice in Wonderland with you now?

Perhaps if he scores enough goals, he can win a day outside blue lock to see you, yeah, that idea is good. In the mean time, he focused himself with his yoga stretches, leaving some of his belongings on one of the benches, including a picture of you and him.

A picture that shows a younger you being hugged by Rin, nuzzling his nose on your hair as you smile at the camera, unaware of a jealous Sae at the background.

The serene mood of you and Yoichi quickly disrupted once the door opened, you continued on with your daydreams while Yoichi looked at the door to see who it is. Then, Yoichi smiled and waved at the boy, who reciprocated the gesture.

"Isagi, there you are! I was wondering where you went--"

The moment Bachira Meguru looked at the ground to see your figure, his jaw dropped. Bright yellow eyes widened when he saw you, he knew who you are, yes he knows, you're the boy of his dreams!

!!!

Everything started to come back, when Bachira was young and remembering how awestrucked he was at seeing you in the middle of the soccer field inside his elementary school.

In that moment, he knew what love is now, the cheeky stuff his mom have told him made so much sense now, he always thought it wouldn't be as dramatic like the movies, but now he has changed thoughts.

Seeing you once again is bringing back the memories he had in his elementary days, the fun and happy ones, the memories with you in it. 

 You're his first crush! And perhaps... Still is?

"The... The pretty boy! It's you, Itoshi Y/n!" 

𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 !

𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 !

Itoshi Sae pretended as if he didn't care, his face remained stoic, arms crossed and his phone is nowhere near him, just laying around in a desk beside a couch he is sitting on. 

I don't care.

He says to himself almost a dozen times now, to look away from his phone, he focused on a book instead, a book he is all too familiar book: Alice in Wonderland.

But oh well, sometimes lying just won't work out. 

The moment Sae heard the familiar notification sound from his phone, he is quick to snatch the device and look towards the message with an unusual sparkle, only to become dim in a millisecond when he realized it wasn't a message from you.

"How disappointing."