𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗧𝗜𝗥𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗨

! files achieved !

! files achieved !
.recording...start.
numeral ? [ 2 ]

AI: My, how luck you are! You will be unlocking two new characters in this file! Enjoy, dear player!

𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 Weren't uncommon for you, especially handwritten ones. Since you've remembered, you have always received love letters from many people, either through the internet or being sent straight to your home, your mail box being filled to the brim with letters expressing the peoples' adoration. 

Browsing through every sentence, you realized it was related to soccer. Ego Jinpachi, whoever he was, he gave you a straight-forward message, it almost sounded demanding. With perfect punctuation, not a single word found incorrect in spelling, it was almost intimidating for you, even if it was just a harmless letter.

I'll go to the building after class! I hope this won't be a scam... 

The elite school you were enrolled in was filled with many vacant areas, many students use them as their place to relax in their free time. Your first class had just finished, now you were free to wander everywhere. 

Entering inside your school was hectic, more than the usual crowds that always wait for you outside the school entrance, wishing to imprint your face on their dizzy minds. Today was more chaotic because of your yesterday win, and you wanted to take a breath.

"Well, if it isn't our cute prince sitting under a tree!" Chuckles left a familiar boy's mouth, it was a delicate one and he made sure to keep quiet incase anyone was there to hear, along with the sounds of beeping noises that came out off another boy's phone.

"What a hassle, it took us a long time to find you, Y/n."

You heard the ever so nonchalant voice of your friend, Seishiro Nagi. It wasn't meant to sound offending, Nagi was eager to see you, to see your cute smile and just stick to your presence, but how could he do that when there's a big parade searching for you? It's annoying for him.

"Mikage! Nagi! It's nice to see you two again, how are you guys? I've got so many things to tell you!"

When you look to the side, you saw Reo Mikage waving at you with his soft smile. Along with Nagi, he is also excited to see his dear friend again. You three just met even before your game started yesterday, yet they still yearn for you, more so than they thought.

"Congratulations, prince!"

"Yeah... Congrats, Y/n." 

"See this bag?" Mikage swayed a paper bag once he sat beside you under the oak tree, your shoulders made contact, and out of habit, you relaxed and laid your upper body unto his chest, "It's your favorite! Tiramisu!"