Chapter 23

nagpartak kayu man.

GARAMPINGAT

"Bianca, what the fuck!" Ansel pushed her away and roughly wiped his cheek using the back of his hand.

His jaw clenched aggressively. "Go on and touch me again," the venom in his tone when he spat those words at Bianca was enough to make anyone tremble.

Bianca's eyes widened. She unconsciously backed away.

Ansel turned to me with nervous eyes. Umawang ang labi niya nang makita ang seryosong mukha ko. I kept my cool.

"Ansel! What a rude way of treating Bianca!" His mom snapped. "Aren't you glad she came back?! You've been waiting for her right?"

"Ma," kalmado ngunit mapanganib na untag ni Ansel.

Tita Andria kept her mouth shut when Ansel looked at her. I just sighed and walked to him. I took my hanky from my clutch and started wiping his cheeks. Hindi pa ako nakuntento. I sprayed some alcohol and wiped it gently.

I bit my lip to hide the pang of pain in my heart. Alam kong ayaw sa akin ng Mommy niya at gusto niya si Bianca para dito. Pero iba pala 'yung sakit kapag harapan niyang pinapamukha mismo. She's even convincing Bianca regardless the truth that Ansel is married to me.

Ansel muttered a low curse and placed a hand around my waist securingly. I tried to hide my face from the crowd using Ansel's large built. I held onto his tux, wiping his cheek gently.

"Baby, I'm sorr–"

I placed my thumb on his lips to silence him. I looked at Bianca who's now smirking at me. Napadila siya sa labi niya at mayabang na humalukipkip.

I gave her a sweet smile, making her drop her devilish smirk.

Tinignan ko si Ansel at hinalikan siya sa labi. I knew he was shocked because his lips parted. But I felt him smile when I pressed my lips onto his.

Tumingin ako kay Bianca na ngayon ay nakanganga. Lahat ng saya sa mukha niya kanina ay naglaho. It was my time to smirk back.

As I've said, don't test me.

"That's my girl," Ansel whispered before claiming my lips in his own dominant way.

"Fucker. It's my birthday today pero ikaw ata nakakaiskor."

Pinutol ko ang halik ni Ansel bago pa niya iyon laliman dahil sa narinig kong boses. Sa hiya ko ay napatungo ako.

Xander
"I was enjoying myself, Kuya. Couldn't keep your mouth shut for a few seconds more?" Ansel glared at me while holding his wife closer to him.

Napatakip ako sa bibig ko gamit ang likod ng kamay ko habang inoobserbahan siya. He was whispering some words to the woman in his arms right now.

Is this really my brother? Kelan pa 'to naging ganito katino kasama ang isang babae?

Nasuntok ko pa 'to last week dahil ako ata ang pinakahuling nakaalam na ikinasal siya. Nauna pa sina Marcus. The fuck? Ang tahimik ng buhay ko tapos isang araw paggising ko, malalaman ko na lang sa balita na ikinasal na ang kapatid ko? Gago?

I smirked when his wife faced me and I got a good look at her. O tangina. Papaano nakabingwit ang gago ng ganito kaganda? The real question is... bakit pinatulan niya ang kapatid ko e napakagago ni Ansel?