Chapter 6

HATE

"Will you stop pestering me?!" I hissed. "And stop demanding things! You are not the boss of me. I do what I want! I say what I want!"

Nanggigigil na talaga ako. I feel so mad and annoyed at him. He is making me feel emotions that I dislike! Ayoko ng mga pinaparamdam niya sa akin!

Lumayo ako sa kanya. Ansel read that move. Napansin ko ang pagigting ng bagang niya.

"Ansel, I am warning you. Come close to me more that a feet apart and I won't think twice about cutting off your dick," banta ko at ramdam ang panginginig ng kamay ko.

Ansel chuckled and licked his lower lip. "Sino lugi? You're my wife."

"Papaano ako malulugi?! Pakialam ko jan! I never agreed with this marriage in the first place. So make a distance, Mr. Monterro. Hindi ako nakikipagbiruan."

"Come on Iana, where's the fun in that?"

Fun?! Ihampas ko sa kanya pamaypay e!

"In your perverted mouth and itchy dick that seemed to bed hundreds of women!"

"What an accusation," Ansel smirked. "Didn't you get a taste of my mouth a week ago?"

Namula ako. And I am pretty sure it is because of anger! "I did. And that's the last time I'm ever touching you that close!"

"Huwag kang magsalita ng patapos, Miss Torres."

Inirapan ko siya. "That was a mistake. It's over. That was just a simple kiss. Walang laman 'yon. No feelings. Just the sex hormones speaking."

Tumaas ang sulok ng labi niya at hindi na nagsalita. His emotionless eyes bore to mine. Pero napansin ko ang paggalaw ng ulo niya. It's as if he motioned somebody to come.

Napatingin ako sa lalaking tuluyang lumapit sa kanya at may binigay na coat. It looked beautiful and well tailored. Napaawang ang labi ko nang akmang lalapit si Ansel sa akin pero natigilan siya.

His brows furrowed before he sighed. Nilahad niya sa akin ang coat. "Wear it."

Agad kong tinanggap at sinuot, masama pa rin ang tingin sa kanya. We are still at the backstage though which is alright because I have to change at the dressing room. We are also away from the eyes of the crowd which is a good thing.

Nagtaka ako dahil umurong si Ansel at humakbang palayo sa akin.

"I will not touch you. Unless you'll beg me to," he said lowly for only me to hear it.

Tinaasan ko siya ng naghahamong kilay. "As if I would," I scoffed.

"You can never tell, Miss Torres," his eyes went down on my lips before he smirked. "You will beg me for it. Believe me."

I just glared at him before walking away.

In his dreams! Ang hambog ng ferson today! Does he really think that I'll thirst for him and beg for his touch and kisses?!

Napapikit ako nang maalala kung papaano niya angkinin ang labi ko last week. The way his hands held me and touched me in my sensitive areas. The way his lips nibbled and sucked on my lips, intruding my thoughts and sanity. He was an expert. Masasabi kong napakagaling niya. He could make any woman want him and kneel for him.

I felt my body burn and my cheeks heat up. The hell am I even reminiscing?! He had fucked lots of women already! And he is a manwhore, Iana! You wouldn't want to involve yourself with a man like him. He is a sick bastard who only wants you for a challenge, a game, and probably your body.