the sleepover.

1.

MAYFIELD RESIDENCE|7:25 pm
Will Byers.

Will walks to the kitchen while hearing giggles
wanting to join in on the fun. Will was at max's house having a sleepover with her and el. They were all best friends ever sense will came to the school. A thing about will is that he doesn't get attached so easily, mostly because he is used to rejection. About a month after moving to hawkins he already had a crush on someone, he knew not to get attached to his little crush, as he didn't want heartbreak again.

"Will come on we're baking cookies!" Max said with a smile as she motions him to come over.

" What flavor?" will ask while walking over to them.

"Chocolate!" el eagerly said while jumping up and down with excitement.

" Okay i'll make the batter!" will smiles while getting started on the batter.

Will was almost done making the batter but slowed down as he realized the batter had looked like his crushes eyes, as an artist it wasn't hard to remember peoples exact eye color. Will started daydreaming until el snapped him out of it.

"Will are you done?" El had asked before snapping her fingers in his face.

"Oh yeah-yeah i'm done." will stated as he pushed the bowl away and washing his hands.

The girls started molding the cookies and asked Will to help them. Will agreed to help and takes some batter. he begins to shape it in a heart and the girls seem to notice. "Oooooo he's daydreaming again!" max teased. "I- what? No i'm not.." will said while panicking a bit.
"you're thinking about—" max gets cut off by will. "Don't say it. i'm trying not to get attached to him but it's too hard. He's just too pretty." will spoke out. Yep, will was gay, he only came out to jonathan, Max, and el. "that's it on monday you're gonna talk to him." El said with a mom voice. "What if i say something wrong? what if i hurt his feelings? I don't want to get embarrassed." will started having a panic attack. The girls eventually calmed him down and out the cookies in the oven.

will daydreams often, he isn't surprised when someone catches him doing it. Will hated attention so he tried not to do anything that would have everyone taking about him. his school doesn't know that will is gay only the three people he told know. Another thing about will is that he's very secretive. Once a bully tried to take wills journal, that is until max beat the crap out of him. Will was one of those people to not have many friends because he feared he would get betrayed someday. basically the easy way of describing will was that he had trust issues.

"Guys the cookies are ready!" El called out in a tone that made her sound really happy.
" Alright will stop daydreaming and come on!" max had called out to will but he was drawing, and when will pulls his pencils out he's dead to the world. Max walks up to will and drags him by his collar.
"Max what the hell let me go!" will shouted while laughing.
"The cookies are ready!" max said with the same amount of excitement as El.
A while later they am are watching a movie while eating the cookies. "will where did you learn to make batter, this is good" El asked while munching on a cookie. "I taught myself." will said while also munching on a cookie. Another thing about will is that he likes things most girls do, baking wasn't much of a girl thing but he considered it as one sense he does it with girls most of the time.

TO BE CONTINUED.
word count: 635