best day ever

word count[971]

☄︎:ੈ₊˚✰ ————————————

Mike and Will were running to a park near the bookstore. Light wind making their hair blow back a little. It was sunny and they had always loved spending time together in the sun.

Once they got there they collapsed on the ground laughing their hearts out, they didn't laugh for any reason, they just laughed to laugh.

Mike got up off the ground and put his hand out, a small gesture helping will up. Will gladly took his hand and they went to the swings. "Your so pretty." Mike admired his boyfriend. "Your eyes are beautiful." Will sat on a swing with the biggest smile ever.

Mike went behind him and pushed his swing. "What book do you want?" Mike asked him. "I'm not sure." Will was thinking about books he would've liked to read. "Well no rush, you can figure it out when you get there!" Mike made sure his boyfriend wasn't pressured.

Will loved his relationship with mike. They both cared for each other. They went from strangers, to boyfriends in three months. They absolutely loved each other. Everyone thought they were an amazing couple, including troy.

They stayed at the park for a good thirty minutes. It was still a bit sunny. They wanted to see the sunset in their special spot, the spot where they started dating.

They decided they were gonna go to the book store. Mike picked up Both of their backpacks. "I can hold mines, it's heavy." Will took his off of mikes arm. "You ready to run?" Mike held his boyfriends hand.

"Of course!" Will smiled a warm at him. "3..2..1.. GO!" Mike and Will ran through the streets and to the bookstore. They started laughing again, they loved how their relationship wasn't always about kissing and making out all the time. They only ever made out twice. They told each other they weren't gonna do that for about three months.

☄︎:ੈ₊˚✰ ————————————

They got to the bookstore, they were still holding each other's hand. Both of their backpacks were full, but they didn't stop them from having fun. They found a bookstore and went inside. The scent of fresh paper filled their noses.

Will walked around looking at the books, Mike followed him looking at some books. Will wanted to try reading about an animal, mostly tigers. He walked up to a shelf and found a book, it looks a little bit childish but he had never read it before. He picked up the book 'The Tiger Rising' by Kate DiCamillo.

"This book looks for a kid, but I still wanna read it." Will turned to the back of the book and read the description. "Do you want it?" Mike asked him. "Yeah, i'm gonna go pay for it." Will tried walking to the the counter. "No I'll pay for it." Mike grabbed the book and walked up to the counter where a old lady was listening to some music petting the cat on the other side of the counter.

"Hey sweetie, would you like to buy this book?" The lady asked him while pointing at it. "Yes ma'am!" Mike gave her a smile. "That would be $5.26!" The woman said after looking at the book and searching up the name and price. Mike gave her the money. "Have a good day young man!" The woman waved at him. "You too!" Mike walked away and gave the book to Will.

Will gently grabbed it and clung onto Mikes arm as they walked out the small brown building. "Alright let's go!" Mike said, he brushed some hair out of Wills face.

☄︎:ੈ₊˚✰ ————————————

They got in the car and put their backpacks in the backseat. They both put their seatbelts on and Mike started driving to their secret spot.

☄︎:ੈ₊˚✰ ————————————

He parks a few minutes away so no one would actually find it. Mike helped will get out of the car. They closed the door and they started walking to a small rock path. It lead to their spot so they sat on the already placed blanket.

The sun was already setting. Mike laid back and let will put his head on mikes chest. They both watched the sunset. They liked the silence. It was only light winds, birds chirping, and trees rustling lightly.

Mike started playing with Wills hair while looking up at the sky. "I love you wheeler." Will said softly. "I love you more byers." Mike smiled at his boyfriend. Will slightly giggled. Mike wrapped his arm around wills waist and with that, will fell asleep a little while later.

Mike fell asleep soon after. (no they did not get covered in ants)

☄︎:ੈ₊˚✰ ————————————

They both woke up an hour later, it was 7pm they both got up and went in mikes car. They talked about stupid things. Mike started driving. Joyce had called will about twenty times. So will had to go home.

Mike dropped Will off at his front door. Both of them got out and will ran to his side and gave him a 20 second hug. "See you tomorrow wheeler!" Will had his bag and book in his hands. They both smiled at each other and Will went inside.

"Where have you been? You're normally home at 5! Are you hurt? I saw the news!" Joyce drowned him in questions. "Mom i'm fine! I was out with Mike!" Will went to the kitchen and opened the fridge.

He screamed. "Will what's wrong?" Joyce ran up to him. "It.. I don't.. Look in the.. fridge.." Will couldn't find the right words to describe the thing he saw in his fridge.

Joyce looked in the fridge and she was angry.

[AUTHORS NOTE]
I'm not sorry I left you on a cliffhanger. I honestly am kinda sorry for what's in the next chapter... ANYWAYS, i fell asleep a lot.😊😊