"yes of course!"

They all finished breakfast and Will did things you would do in the morning.

(i'm not gonna say what he did bc i find it awkward to talk abt brushing teeth in story's.)

Wills phone buzzed and he picked it up.

Mike💕
Hey Will what time to you want to meet?
5:32

Me
6:20?
read at 5:32

Mike💕
Yeah sure, I'll pick you up!
5:33

Me
Alright, see you later<3
read at 5:33

Mike💕
Cya<3
5:33

Will smiles at his phone. "Is it Mike?" Max asked while leaning on the door with her hair hanging to the side. "Yeah!" Will put his phone down and grabbed the clothes. He went to the bathroom and changed.

"Alright Max I need you to be my personal stylist." Will came out the bathroom fixing his outfit a bit. "Alright! It looks nice!" Max got a chain and put it around Wills neck. "Mike better treat you right if he's taking you on this date." Max said after clipping the necklace.

"Thank you max but it's not like we're dating." Will went to the mirror in his room and fixed his hair. He ruffled his hair a bit, that was always how he did his hair.

-

Soon it was 6:20 and Will heard a knock on the door. He went to open it and it was Mike.

"Hi!" Mike greeted him. "Hi Mike!" Will smiled as soon as he saw Mike. "You ready?" Mike asked him. "Yep you ready to go?" Will asked him. "Of course!Give me a second though!" Will left the door open. "JONATHAN MAX AND EL IM GOING OUT!" Will yelled so they can hear him. "MIKE TREAT HIM RIGHT!" Max yelled. "I will!" Mike giggled. Will turned around and closed the door after he stepped out.

"Sorry about them." Will apologized. "You don't need to be." Mike said while walking. Will followed him. "Where we going?" Will asked. "it's a surprise." Mike answered. "Alright." Will giggled a bit.

-

About three minutes of walking talking about different animals to keep as pets. Mike then covers Wills eyes once the get near a quiet park. "Mike!" Will laughed a bit. "Don't worry!" Mike made sure Will didn't trip.

Mike then uncovered his eyes and Will'a mouth dropped. "Mike, this looks amazing! I love it!" Will smiled. "Eh it's needs a bit more work but it's okay." Mike Let Will sit down and he sat next to him.

"Mike no it doesn't, it looks great!" Will smiled at him. "Well if you like it I guess it's okay!" Mike chuckled.

-

They had their nice conversation for a bit, Will enjoyed it, he was on a date with his crush.
"I have a question." Will rested his hand on his leg. "Go ahead!" Mike smiled.

"Why'd you ask me out, i'm basically a nerd, no one hangs out with." Will asked him. "If i'm being honest, I really like you, your personality, everything about you." Mike said without hesitation.

"Mike I—" Before Will finished Mike said something else. "It's fine if you don't like me back, I just wanted to tell you." Mike finished. "Mike I like you!" Will said after letting Mike finish. "Like you like me, or do you like, like me?" Mike asked while picking up a blueberry. "Mike don't make me slap you, I like, like you." Will giggled.

"Good! I would literally cry if you didn't." Mike sighed. "It's actually impossible to not like you." Will took a blueberry from the box and ate it. "I have a question this time." Mike was just gonna go for it. "Shoot!" Will payed attention to Mike "Do you wanna, be my boyfriend?" Mike asked. "yes of course!" Will giggled.

A small 'finally' came from a bush. Will got up. "Maxine Mayfield, Ellie Hopper! Go home!" Will saw them in the bush. "Fine!" Max and El got up and ran off. "My gosh." Will sat back down. Mike laughed. "they're so overprotective." Will chuckled a bit.

"Dustin is also like that." Mike told him. Wills phone buzzed, he didn't want to check it, he was spending time with his BOYFRIEND!!

It started buzzing like crazy. "Alright what the hell." Will finally checked his phone. "What the fuck?" Will only cursed when he was hurt, mad, or confused. "What's wrong?" Mike asked him. "Someone posted a picture of us, literally right here?" Will showed Mike. Will got tagged so many times. "uhm they're live streaming it." Mike pointed. "Nope time to go." Will got up along with Mike.

They started walking away, but something happened. Jordan came from the bushes and pushed Will against a tree. Will laughed. "Are you blind? cops are right there." Jordan turned around. "They are, but i'm still gonna beat the fuck out of you." Jordan tightened his hand around his neck.

Mike literally pulled him off by the hair. "Damn your really obsessed with holding people by the neck." Mike kicked him before the cops saw. He then started walking away with Will next to him. "You good?" Mike asked. "Yeah, it was for five seconds anyways." Will didn't care. "Will seriously, if he does try to hurt you again i'm gonna call the cops, that's happened too much." Mike told him while walking him back to his house.

"I know, but it's fine" Will told him. "No it's not. He keeps trying to hurt you for no reason." Mike explained to him. "I know!" Will said. "I don't want you to get hurt Will." Mike said sincerely. "I won't get hurt, like you said. Call the cops if he tries to hurt me again." Will told him.

"Alright." Mike said.

-

A minute later of walking in silence listening to the trees get pushed by the wind. (that sounded cringey in my head) Will leaned his head on Mikes shoulder. Mike got flustered and smiled a bit. "you tired?" Mike asked him. "Little bit." Will answered. "Alright I'll take you home." Mike said.

"I had fun hanging out with you." Will said while his head was still on mikes shoulder. "I did too." Mike smiled at him. "Your very interesting Wheeler." Will giggled. "Meh, your more interesting Byers." Mike told him.

TO BE CONTINUED...
word count[1073]
YESYEYSYEYSYSYEYS
YES YES YES YES YES YESS TESSS
THEY DATING NOW IM SO HAPPY IM SO HAPPYY
ideas for the next part pls.🤭🤭🤭