I cant get a break?

word count[1026]

☄︎:ੈ₊˚✰ ————————————

The weekend went by too fast. and it was Monday again. Will groaned getting up out of his bed. He hated Monday. He hit his alarm and went to the bathroom. He brushed his teeth and fixed his hair up.

He wanted to try his old style again. He put on a salmon short sleeve shirt under light blue cardigan. He had light blue jeans and messed up hair. He put shoes on and went to the kitchen, he grabbed an orange and left grabbing his backpack on his way to the door.

It was 6:13 Two minutes before he usually met the two. He already told them they had matching outfits in their closets.

Will went to the school bathroom once he got there, he didn't want any human interaction. He was way too tired to talk. Someone came in the bathroom, will didn't bother looking to see who it was. "Byers, waiting for your boyfriend?" Someone with a familiar voice said.

Will didn't respond, he was too tired. The person that was talking to him pushed him on the wall. It was Jordan. "Listen to me, your gonna break up with that little bitch. And your gonna date me again." Jordan held onto Wills neck.

"no." Will finally said something. "If you don't Ill make sure your life is ruined." Jordan said. "no." Will repeated. "I'll make sure that little 'mike' gets hurt, along with your mother." Jordan threatened.

"Don't hurt any of them!" Will hated hearing that tone, it reminded him of his father. "I will if you don't do what I say." Jordan said. Will didn't want his boyfriend or mother to get hurt.

"And if you go to the cops, i'll make sure you really get hurt. And I might just kill mike." Jordan chuckled. Will hated that jordan would go so low.

"Alright, fine! Just please don't touch him!" Will just started the day and he hated it even more then he did when he woke up. Jordan let go of his neck. "Alright starting now break up with mike now." Jordan pushed him out and threw his backpack at him.

Will was about to cry, but he didn't want mike dead. Will eventually found Mike. "Hey my love!" Mike smiled at him. Will wanted to smile right back at him, but Jordan was right behind him.

"Hey.. I have to tell you something." Will says nervously. "Yeah?" Mike was still smiling. "I wanna break up w-with you.." Will looked down. Mikes smile turned into a look of pure sadness and fear.

"What why?" Mike wasn't sure if will was joking. "Look behind me, Jordan threatened me. please call the cops, i don't want to break up with you." Will whispered. Mike took a quick glance at Jordan, he decided to play along.

He nodded, he was surprisingly an amazing actor. "What, why what did I do?" Mike looked as if he was actually sad. He started to cry. "I just.. don't like you anymore." Will said. Will knew mike was faking.

"Will please don't do this." Mike faked a sad tone. Jordan came up and put his arm around Wills shoulder. "Hey babe!" Jordan kissed his cheek. Will was disgusted. He wanted to cry. Mike knew will didn't like it. Jordan started walking away with will.

Will shrugged Jordan's shoulder off. Max looked at Will, and ran up. "Hey, are you blind? Jordan is right next to you?" Max wanted to make sure will wasn't drunk again. "No he likes me, and I like him." Jordan growled at her and walked away.

"Furry much." Max ran up to El. "Hey have you seen will and jordan? They're dating now.." Max looked as confused as El. "What is wrong with him?" El slammed her locker.

☄︎:ੈ₊˚✰ ————————————

Half of the school now knew that Will and Jordan were "dating" Will had to follow Jordan everywhere, because Jordan thought he would run to the cops. Mike had called the cops right after Jordan and Will left.

Mike went behind the school and called them. "Hello?" The cop over the phone answered. "Uhm hi, this boy, 17, about.. he's short as hell. And his name is Jordan Ramirez. Just thre my boyfriend, will byers." He rushed. "Oh we have bad history with him, is he around you right now sir?" The person over the phone asked.

"Yes, hawkins high!"Mike said instantly. "Alright we're sending some some police officers now." The cop over the phone told him.

(i have no idea how this works so imma skip to the part where the police come bc i'm dumb<3)

The cops pulled up at the school, and went inside. "Jordan Ramirez to the principles office, Jordan Ramirez to the principles office" The loudspeaker went off. Jordan went to the principals office. "Yes— why are they here?" Jordan was confused.

Mike came in the principals office. "That's him." Mike pointed at Jordan. "We got many reports on him, you did the right thing calling us." The officer walked up to Jordan and pulled out some fuckkin handcuffs.

"What are you..." Jordan looked at mike. "Bitch." Jordan was about to attack Mike but the cop pushed him back and handcuffed him. "That's about 15-18 years locked up kid. Assault, Theft, and death threats? You're really messed up kid. Thanks for calling us, we've been looking for him for a while." The cop thanked him and walked out of the school.

Will came in. "Jordan's getting arrested?" Will stood next to Mike. "For 15 or more years." Mike was shocked he got that much. Will was instantly happy. He dragged Mike out of the room and kissed his cheek.

Will smiled at him. "I couldn't stand him." Will said. Mike chuckled. "Yeah, we'll no more talking about him, let's go have fun. Go to the park, bookstore!" Mike grabbed Wills hand and dragged him out of the school.

"Park or bookstore first?" Mike asked. "Park!" Will grabbed both of their backpacks and ran with him.

[AUTHORS NOTE]
bro this shouldn't have taken two days to finish. I fell asleep at 2 am-