"Hi again"

4.

WHEELER RESIDENTS: 5:14 pm
                         Mike Wheeler

"Shit! I was supposed to be there 10 minutes ago!" Mike grabs his sweater and runs out the house then gets in his car. He drives to the party then gets out the car and goes inside. "Hey dude!" Lucas greets mike and walks over to him. "Hey lucas! Is dustin here too?" Mike ask. "Yeah he's over there with will and El, I think that's their names." "I only know Wills name." Mike added. "Oh go talk to him if you know him!" Lucas suggested. "No, no, no, no! he seems uncomfortable when he talks to me, so i'll try to keep my distance—" Mike said before being cut off. Lucas had pushed him to will. "Lucas!" Mike said while glaring at lucas. "Oh hey mike." Will greeted him. "Hi will, i'm surprised to see you at this party, sense you don't go to the other ones." Mike said.
                     💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙
Will laughed a bit. " party's aren't really my thing. I decided to go to this one to see how i feel about them." Will said. "Do you like it so far?" Mike asked will. "It's okay, I don't like the music though." Will said looking like he was about to explode.
                      💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙
This was the longest he and will had talked. Mike noticed will turning a light pink and shivering. "You okay? you're turning pink, I can go away if you want." Mike asked. "Oh no it's fine, it's just cold." Will said while slightly shivering. Miek took his jacket off and put it around will.
                         💛💙💛💙💛💛💙
"does that help?" Mike said while zipping the sweater up. "oh y-yeah, it's fine" Will said while playing with his fingers. Mike chuckled because will was too small for the jacket. "Don't laugh at me!" Will said while pouting. "Alright alright!" Mike laughed then walked away. Max walked up behind will and tapped on his shoulder. "Hey will who's jacket is that?" Max asked him. "...Mikes." Will smiled a bit. Max giggled. "Looks like someone's getting closer to his crush!" Max teased. "Shhh! Could you be any louder? I don't think the people in asia heard you!" Will slightly punched her shoulder. "fine fine i'll leave you alone." max said.
                      💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙
after a while will felt someone push him. Mike also got pushed. "What the hell what are you—" Mike stopped arguing as soon as he saw who he was pushed into. "Max this is the second time you've dragged or pushed me this week, stop push—" Will then stopped arguing.                             
                       💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙
Max and Dustin ran away. "Oh, hi..again." will said awkwardly. "Hey, sorry I got pushed over here." Mike said. "I did too." Will said while fidgeting with his fingers. "I can go if you want." Mike added. "Oh if you want you can, I don't want you to waste your time talking to me." Will said while looking down. "No, you're not wasting my time, there's nothing to do really so it's nice to talk to someone." Mike said.
                    💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙
Will sat down and mike sat next to him. They ended up talking for two hours. "No dude, i'm telling you hulk is the best." Will said. "No superman is superior." Mike argued. "You have horrible taste." Will jokingly said. "Yeah whatever." Mike chuckled.
                   💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙
A while later they exchanged numbers. "I have to go home my moms probably worried." Will said while getting up and taking off mikes jacket. "Here's your jacket back—" Will got cut off. "No keep it! it's raining you can have it, i have more." Mike told him while pushing the jacket back to him. "Oh thanks!" Will said and got flustered. Will turned around then started walking to his house after leaving the party.
                      💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙