flustered.

word count [845]

☄︎:ੈ₊˚✰ ————————————

After mike left class will saw him the second he stepped out. He wanted to startle him, not too much though. Will ran behind him. He tapped his shoulder and turned around to make it look like no one was there. Mike turned around. He shook it off and turned back around.

Will tapped his shoulder again. Mike turned around and smiled. Will jumped onto him, wrapping his legs around mikes waist and wrapping his arms around mikes neck. Mike made sure will didn't slip off of him. Will played with mikes hair for a bit, the hallways were empty at this point. Will kissed him on the lips. They had two months before they could actually make out.

Mike smiled into the kiss, wills lips were soft, the kiss was passionate, it was longer then some of the normal kisses they had. Will loved that mike didn't just want will for kissing. Yes they were kissing now, but every other day, mike just liked spending time with him, no kissing, just joking around.

But in two months only a little bit would change. They heard footsteps coming from the hallway. Will jumped off of mike removing his arms off of mikes neck. A teacher faced them. "Get to class you two!" The teacher said. Mike and swill rushed to the class they had shared.

They were both flustered when they got in the classroom. They sat next to each other, taking paper out. It was math class. Both mike and will hated it. The teacher face then a worksheet with 36 questions on it. Mike quietly groaned. Will chuckled quietly and started to check off answers.

Mike was struggling on a question, will noticed. Will took a piece of practice paper and wrote on it. He passed it to mike.

it's 36 idiot<3

Mike read it and smiled a bit. Not at the fact will gave him the answer, the heart.

Mike checked the answer off went back to the test. Will shook his head. It was an easy question.

☄︎:ੈ₊˚✰ ————————————

After class mike and will rushed out "Who the hell does she think she is?" Will was irritated. "85 questions!?" Mike was just as irritated as will. "85 questions, means an hour and i can't do that!" Will and mike were walking fast. "an hour? that would take me two or three!" Mike complained.

A blond girl walked up to will. "Your gay right?" She asked. "Yes, but who even are you.?" Will stoped waking. "Angela, anyways what is it like to be gay?" Angela asked. "Normal.. I just like guys." Will was confused. "What if I was gay?" She asked. Will and Mike looked at each other before looking back at her.

"Then congratulations!" Will gave her a small smile. "Thank you!" Angela said, she sounded happy. "Sorry for bothering you, no one else here is gay and i didn't want to talk to them yet." Angela gave them a smile. "Oh, how about you talk to Ellie Hopper?" Will knew El was pansexual, it wasn't the same as being gay, but she could talk to her about it.

"Oh thank you!" Angela thanked him and went to her locker. "She's nice!" Will leaned on mike while continuing to walk with him. "You do realize you probably just set El on a date right?" Mike chuckled. "Oh damn." Will giggled. "Hopefully she does talk to her about it though, I think El would help her understand more about it." Will said.

☄︎:ੈ₊˚✰ ————————————

At lunch mike and will sat down in the cafeteria with the others. Mike and Will looked at El. "What?" El noticed them. "So we might've just told some girl to talk to you about her sexuality." Will said. "We!?" Mike looked at him. "Yes we, you watched." Will giggled. "Wait why me, wouldn't you know about that stuff?" El asked. "She's exactly your type." Will added "What's her name?" She asked.

"Angela." Will said. "Ok i'll talk to her after school." El looked happy. "Someone's excited." Max giggled while nudging her. "Am not!" El said. Dustin laughed. "You haven't even met her and your red already!" Dustin stated.
El put her hands in her face in embarrassment.

☄︎:ੈ₊˚✰ ————————————

After school El kinda forgot about talking with Angela. They were all about to walk out of the school but someone tapped on Els shoulder. Everyone turned around once they heard a small voice. "Is your name Ellie Hopper?" She asked, she looked nervous. "Yeah!" El realized this is the girl they were talking about. "Can I talk to you about something?" She asked. She sounded sweet. "Yeah sure!" El followed her to a room.

The of then giggled. "I'm not a time traveler, but what i do know is they might end up dating." Max said before they all walked away agreeing with her.

[AUTHORS NOTE]
helpp and yes i'm gonna add a new ship bc i'm like that<3 Anyways!! i might time skip next chapter ✌🏽
also i was tired so i didn't do a lot of words