they love each other..

When Steve finally stopped chasing them Will went to the store and got chocolate pudding. He went to mines house. Everyone was having out there.

"Dustin!" Will called his name. Dustin looked at him. "Dude your right next to me." Dustin laughed. "Say hi to the best person ever!" Will gave him chocolate pudding. Dustin squealed and stared twerking. Everyone started laughing.

Will fell because he didn't see it coming. They all fell out of their seats laughing. When they got back up El and Will were twerking with dustin. "What the fuck!" Max fell out of her seat again. "Join us!" El giggled. Max got up and started to twerk with them.

Lucas did too. "Mike get up!" El laughed. "NO!" Mike argued. Mike ran upstairs and they all chased him. They tackled him. "Stop! Stop! Stop!" Mike yelled while laughing.

•••

Ev left except for Will. There were noises coming from the basement. They weren't loud. Just small noises.

Turns out Mike and Will were making out in the basement. Will was pinned up against the wall as mike was kissing him. Will had his hands tangled into mikes hair.

They were both smiling. Eyes closed. Mike pulled away for a second to look at will for a second before kissing his face everywhere. "Mike that tickles!" Will giggles. "Yeah yeah!" Mike started kissing Will again.

Let's just say that happened for about twenty minutes before Will had to go home.

They loved each other, that's all that mattered to them.

THE END