double date (lumax and byler)

word count[759]

☄︎:ੈ₊˚✰ ————————————

The next day, will and mike were going on a double date.

Will wore a yellow plaid long sleeve, and a black short sleeve with snack designs, and denim baggy jeans. Mike had the same thing.

Max and Lucas had wore black jeans, they had their own color, they chose red and black. Max had a oversized red shirts with red designs, Lucas had a black shirt and it had red designs in the middle.

They were gonna meet up at scoops, it was 5:37 and Mike was in his car, he was gonna drive them to starcourt. Will was in the passenger seat. Will put his seatbelt on, mike did the same.

"You ready?" mike asked while pulling out of the wheelers driveway. "Yep!" Will ruffled his hair in the small mirror. "I'm never curling my hair again." Will put the mirror away. "Please don't, I love the bowl cut!" Mike chuckled. "That's the reason I have it!" Will smiled at him. Mike was able to see his smile.

"You have a cute smile." Mike said. "shut up!" Will giggled. "It's true!" mike ruffled wills hair even more. Will loved mike way too much, to the point where whenever he hears the name mike he looks everywhere.

"Where are we going?" Will asked. "Me and Lucas are surprising you both." Mike wanted to surprise his boyfriend.

A few minutes later they got to starcourt and they went inside. They found Max and Lucas there and they greeted them. "Hi guys!" max waved. "Hey, you guys ready?" mike asked. "Yep!" max agreed.

☄︎:ੈ₊˚✰ ————————————

A while later they finally got to the place where they were gonna have the double date. Lucas had his hands over maxs eyes and Mike had his over Wills.

They both lead them to a spot with blankets, picnic basket and some snacks they liked. they uncovered their eyes "Oh my gosh!" Both Will and max said. "You like it?" Mike asked. "Yes, I love it!" Will turned around and hugged mike.

Lucas kisses max's cheek. They all sat down on the blankets and they had nice conversations.

Mike picked up peanut butter and a cracker. He put some peanut butter on it. "Try it!" Mike tried giving it to him. "No, I don't think I would like it." Will pushed it back. "You will, just try it!" Mike chuckled.

"No!" Will didn't want to try it. Mike forced it in his mouth. "How is it?" Mike asked. Will stayed quiet and took another cracker. Mike laughed at him. "I was wrong." Will ate the other cracker. "Yeah I know." Will giggled.

☄︎:ੈ₊˚✰ ————————————

About thirty minutes later, they all are enjoying their dates. Max and Lucas were joking about something, max brought up fruity pebbles again.

Mike and Will were talking about things they like about the beach. "The water is kinda cold." Mike added. "Mike the water is supposed to be cold once you first get in it." Will was laying on mikes lap.

"I know." Mike started playing with wills hair.
"your kinda stupid but your cute." will thought. "Hey!" Mike gasped. "You read my thoughts didn't you?" Will asked. "Yep." Mike chuckled and planted a small kiss on Wills forehead.

Will smiled at him. "Michael." "William."
"I love you." Will said sincerely. "I love you more." Mike smiled at the brown haired boy. "You sure? Because I could have sworn you said you loved brown haired boys with bowlcuts." Will raised an eyebrow.

"Only one boy, and that is you." Mike said. "would you still like me if I was blonde?" Will asked. "Will don't fucking change your hair." Mike tickled him. "Stop!" Will started laughing.
"Your really ticklish!" Mike laughed. "Stop it!" Will was rolling around laughing nonstop. Mike stopped tickling him and laid down on the blanket.

Their laughs died down and will rested his head on mikes chest. "why do you like tickling me so much." Will asked. "because your laugh is adorable." Mike wrapped his arms around wills waist. "what if i went blonde?" Will asked. "Will if you go blonde i'm gonna wash it out until it's brown again." Mike chuckled. Will laughed at him.

☄︎:ੈ₊˚✰ ————————————

After a while both will and Lucas fell asleep while cuddling mike and max. Mike started texting max animal memes.

☄︎:ੈ₊˚✰ ————————————

Me

sent at 6:46

sent at 6:46

Maxine👾
stop it.
sent at 6:46

Me

sent at 6:47

sent at 6:47

Maxine👾
Mike.
sent at 6:47

☄︎:ੈ₊˚✰ ————————————

[AUTHORS NOTE]
HELP WHO SHOULD MAX DATE IM STRUGGLING. but anyway mike and will are absolutely adorable