"get away! get away!"

word count [1016]

tw: blood⚠️
☄︎:ੈ₊˚✰ ————————————

They all helped mike put will on the couch in the room. Including troy. Will didn't look like he was moving in the slightest bit, no one seemed to notice.

They all heard whimpers, quiet sobs, rustling coming from will. Mike got up and walked to him. "Will?" Mike tapped his arm. After he did, yellowish lights started showing up on wills eyelids. Mike backed up, he was confused. Will screamed awake. His eyes were still shut, but he sat up in an instant.

"Will, Will open your eyes!" Mike shook him. Will screamed again, eyes still shut, eyelids glowing. Everyone was freaking out.

After three minutes his eyes startled open. Mike tried to hug him. "get away! get away!"
Will screamed backing away from him. "Will!" Mike was getting super worried. "y-you left me! You're not my friends!" Will started crying. Blood started falling from the roots of his hair.

Mike backed up in shock. "Will your head!" Max ran up to him. Will pushed her away quickly. "No, no! Get away! you left me!" Will screamed at her, blood falling from his head fast. After, Wills eyes turned red. El ran up to him. "Will your bleeding!" El yelled obviously freaked. His finger tips turned red, covered in blood. "It.. it got me! And you.. you guys.. you guys left me!" Will broke down. Mike put his hands on wills shoulders. Will tired pushing him off but mike wouldn't let go, he wasn't gonna let his boyfriend do this.

"What's wrong with him?!" Maxs face was covered in tears she didn't even know were there. "Episodes.. He's having episodes!" Mike ran to the thermostat and put it all the way up. He ran back to the room. "The clown, the mind flayer, They got me!" Will was now bleeding everywhere. "IT BURNS!" Will was crying.

"Stop it! Stop it! Make it stop!" Will screamed out. "Mike, Mike, Mike!" Will called for his boyfriend , he couldn't see anything. "Mike please! I-I need you.. to get.. a knife!" Will stuttered out. "Why!" Mike was confused. "GET THE GODDAMN KNIFE!" Will yelled at him. Mike almost fell back he ran to the kitchen for a knife. He grabbed on and went back to the room.

"Kill it!" Will yelled at him. "Kill what!" Mike asked freaking out. "The clown from the fridge! Go!" Will still couldn't see, he was crying, blind, bleeding. Mike got the clown and stabbed it, where a human heart would normally be. He heard a loud scream come from the room and ran back.

Will was on the floor, blood was disappearing, eyes weren't colored red. just normal will. He looked almost confused. "Why are you guys crying? and mike why are you holding a knife?" Will looked around. "Bitch.... you were shaking of the fucking floor!" Max yelled out wiping the tears.

"I remember being in the kitchen, and falling asleep..?" Will got up and walked over taking the knife from mikes hands and putting it away. "What the hell just happened!" Dustin couldn't move, he looked terrified. "He said he only had episodes, not whatever that was.." Mike sat on the floor, looking at his lap.

Will came back in the room. "What happened while i was sleeping?" Will asked sitting next to mike rubbing his shoulders. "Who's gonna tell him?"

☄︎:ੈ₊˚✰ ————————————

El explained to him what happened. "Oh." Will stopped rubbing mike shoulders. He didn't know what to say. His episodes got worst and worst. If he hadn't told mike to kill the clown from the fridge what would've happened to him?

Will wanted to know how the clown possessed him, if it was supposed to stay in derry. "W-What time is it?" Will asked. "7:27" Max said. "I gotta go home, i'll see you guys tomorrow." Will got up and left the house.

Everyone just stayed quiet. They had no idea what to say or do. They had just saw their friend and Boyfriend bleed, scream, and cry all at the same time.

"Guys, maybe we should just act like this didn't happen at school tomorrow." Mike said. "Yeah, will seemed disturbed." Lucas replied.

☄︎:ੈ₊˚✰ ————————————

Everyone else went home after helping Lucas clean up because these little chinchillas didn't know how to throw a cup in the trash.

Mike layed in bed, staring at his ceiling. He couldn't believe what just happened. He just wanted to go comfort will. But he knew will would be uncomfortable talking about it again.

☄︎:ੈ₊˚✰ ————————————

The next day Mike put on a striped light blue shirt with black stripes and some random baggy pants he found in his drawer. He put on some earring and covered them with his hair.

☄︎:ੈ₊˚✰ ————————————

Will put on a green and yellow sweater with a white shirt, he also put on light blue jeans and some green converse with it. His hair was getting a lot curlier, somehow a bit like mikes. he brushed it off again and put some earrings on.

☄︎:ੈ₊˚✰ ————————————

Will met mike at his locker. "Hey my love!" Mike grabbed his hand. "Hi!" Will leaned his head on mikes shoulder. "you look pretty." Mike leaned his head on wills. "Why thank you, you look very handsome." Will put his hand on the side of mikes waist, with the other intertwined with mikes fingers.

Mike smiled. "You're very cute." Mike poked wills stomach. Will giggled. Mike pulled his head up and kissed wills cheek. "I have to go to class early, my teacher would kill me if i was late again. I'll see you later love!" Mike walked away.

Will smiled as his boyfriend walked away. He really loved him. Their relationship meant everything to will.

Like that would even matter in a year.

Will put his books in his locker and grabbed his books for health class. He went to class, being the first one there, he sat down and put his feet on the desk.

[AUTHORS NOTE]
IM SORRY ABOUT THE SCARE I REALLY AM JUST DON'T BE MAD! also will direct die so be happy about that😡