RUNN BITCH RUNNNNN

word count [776]

☄︎:ੈ₊˚✰ ————————————

About three months later, everything that happened to will.. just stopped. he didn't get another episode. Everyone was happy. They were all dating someone.

Mike was dating Will, Dustin was dating susie, Lucas was dating max, and El was dating Angela. They never talked about their relationships, they found it awkward to talk about kissing, or anything else. And they forgave Angela for kinda ruining their relationship.

Mike and Will agreed that they could make out now, just not to the point where pants were anywhere but their body's, they also agreed to only at least two make outs a day, they didn't want to make out every second they saw each other.

☄︎:ੈ₊˚✰ ————————————

It was Sunday and Mike came over to wills house, they wanted to watch a movie together sense mike was busy on Saturday. They hadn't fought in a long time.

When mike stepped through the door will instantly wrapped his arms around him. Will was excited to see him because he hadn't seen him in two days. "Mike!" Will said while hugging him. "Hey!" Mike tickled wills back causing will to giggle.

Will started to run from him. Mike chased him. They were both laughing, Mike had chased will into his room and it was the end of the running. Mike started tickling will again. Will was rolling on the floor, loud laughs coming from will.

Mike stopped and wills laughing died down. "Your mean!" Will got up. "No i'm not!" Mike got up right after him. Will picked up his laptop and picked out a movie.

"This one?" will asked showing it to him. Mike nodded and sat on his bed. Will had made popcorn beforehand, so all he had to do was bring it in the room. "I'll go get the popcorn, turn it on." Will said while walking to the kitchen.

Mike turned the movie on and waited for will. Will comes back in the room with a bowl of popcorn. He sets it on the bed and sits next to mike.

☄︎:ੈ₊˚✰ ————————————

After the movie finishes dustin calls will. "Dude!" Dustin said over the phone. "Steve is chasing us with a frying pan, can you help!" Dustin says, sounds like he's running. "Who else is getting chased?" Will asks while holding in a laugh.

"Lucas, Max and , El!" Dustin yells. "Lucas threw a flower at him thinking it would do something!" Dustin yelled, he had a voice crack. "Hey you know i'm stupid!" Lucas yelled in the background. "We're coming!" Will finally laughed. "Hurry up! We're at the hill!" Dustin was running down a hill. "Oh damn.. Lucas took a lil tumble!" Dustin laughed.

Will heard screaming in the background. "Your all idiots." Will hung up and climbed out of his window. "Mike come on!" Will motioned to him. "Where?" Mike climbed out after him. "Our friends are getting chased my Steve with a bat." Will said while grabbing his hand and running.

☄︎:ੈ₊˚✰ ————————————

Like two minutes later they found them, Lucas was still tumbling, Max was laughing, El was sprinting and dustin was stopping every five seconds to twerk. "El is the only one who's gonna make it out of here alive." Will said to mike before running up to Steve. "Steve— AHH!" Steve started to chase will. Will was running faster then El. He was sprinting down the hill.

Dustin screamed. "Your supposed to be helping us!" "IM NOT TAKING ANY CHANCES WITH A HANDSOME GUY THAT HAS A BAT WITH NAILS IN IT" Will yelled. Mike chuckled until he realized Steve started chasing him. "Stop a drop and roll." Mike started rolling down the hill, they were all laugh at him, but he was fast.

Lucas finally stopped tumbling and started running again. "Dude we just wanted ice cream!" El yelled. "YOU SAID I HAD NO BITCHES!" Steve yelled. "Why are you mad at the truth!" Max yelled. "RUDE!" Steve stopped chasing them to breathe. They all stopped running and fell to the ground.

They were all laughing until Steve got up and started running to them again. They all started screaming and running. This time Lucas and will we're sprinting. "How do you two run so fast!" Dustin asked. "HES MY FORTH BEST FRIEND SO I KINDA GOT IT FROM HIM!" Will shouted down the hill. "HEY!" Lucas sounded offended, but will knew it was a joke. "SORRY, IM NOT TRYING TO GET KILLED MY MAX EL OR DUSTIN BEFORE I GET KILLED BY STEVE, I WANNA LIVE" Will pay his back.

[AUTHORS NOTE]
help i did another short part because i got logged out of my phone and half of it got deleted-