new day new me.

It was Sunday, Will was in bed for hours. He didn't cry, he didn't feel regret, he felt nothing.
He couldn't believe Mike would ki-

Will didn't want to finish the horrible thought. He finally got up and looked in every box, drawer, hidden spot in his room for money.

All together he found about $326.24. That should be enough.

He put on some normal clothes but they weren't his usual ones, they didn't give off his usual vibe. The outfit said, 'Dont fucking talk to me'.

He left the house without saying anything to his mom or brother.

He just went to the mall. He walked, not wanting to use the bike that had Mikes scent over it.

☄︎:ੈ₊˚✰ ————————————

He finally made it to the mall, breathing in the scent of good smelling foods and desserts, but he wasn't there for the food.

He instantly ran to the clothing store, he wanted a new style. One that didn't remind him of Mike, a style that every popular kid had.

Will pictured Troy, Jason, lots of others. A style instantly popped into his head. He picked up a few pieces of clothing. He payed, it was cheaper then he expected.

Will bought a simple outfit, and by simple I mean..

Will was a little happier. Now he wanted to change his hair. He felt like his hair was dirty, filled up with Mikes touch. He wanted none of it on him.

☄︎:ੈ₊˚✰ ————————————

He got some hair products he had no idea how to use. He went straight home.

After he got home he went straight to the bathroom, still not bothering to say hi to any of his family members.

He wet his hair and washed it. After he washed his hair he picked up his mom's curling iron and searched up how to use it on his phone.

-

After four videos, he finally figured out how to use it. He hesitated for a second, then he just did it. He didn't know what he did, but he he did it to his whole head.

He liked it. He combed it a bit just like the video said to do.