back to that hell hole.

11.

BYERS POV| 7:53
Will Byers

Another day, another 10 hours of bullying. Will got bullied everyday, he never told anyone. He didn't really mind it. Shire he got called very.. very bad things but he didn't let it bring him down. But today something was... different?

📔✏️📔✏️📔✏️

Will walked through the school doors with El on his right and Max on his left, they always came in the school with each other next to them. Everyone started looking at Will.

Will noticed it but he didn't mind it, he always got strange looks from people. A blonde girl with a pink short-sleeve came up to Will.

"Hi, Will right? anyways you wanna be friends? Sense your like, cool now!" The girl said while basically ignoring the two girls next to him. "Cool- What when was I cool?" Will asked with a puzzled look on his face.

"Sense Saturday! remember, you made Jordan cry, and you chugged a whole bottle!" The girl said being loud enough for everyone to recognize him. Suddenly everyone began surrounding Will.

Wills face turned pale. He felt like he would faint. He hated so much attention and now he has everyone's attention. "Uh- I-I don't—" Will stuttered trying to get actual words out but he couldn't.

Will felt his eyes tear up, his vision got a bit blurry. He pushed through the crowd of people and went straight to the restroom. He went into a stall and started crying. Why was he being so sensitive? You have a chance to be a cool kid now, why would you waste it on something silly.

Wills cry's we're quieter but they didn't stop. All of a sudden the bathroom door opens and closes. Will tried to stop crying but he couldn't. "Hey are you alright?" A familiar voice asked.

Of course it's the one person he didn't want to see right now. Mike. He has only ever cried in front of El and Max. He didn't want Mike to think he was a baby. Especially over something stupid.

Will kept silence and waited for him to leave. "Hello? Are you alright?" Mike asked a second time. "..." More silence. Will couldn't bring himself to speak to mike. Mike knocked on the stall waiting for an answer. Mike stopped. Will was confused on why he stopped.

Mike had noticed the shoes. "Will?" Mike knocked again. "y-yeah?" Will said in the quietest voice ever. It sounded like a whisper. Mike crawled under the stall because he knew Will wasn't gonna open the door. "Will are you okay?" Mike said sitting on his knees and putting both hands on both of Wills shoulders.

"yeah.." Will said in another whisper. "You're not okay aren't you?" Mike asked. Will them bursted with tears. "No! i'm crying over something that's so stupid, i'm pathetic!" Will cried out putting his head in his hands. "Will, don't say that, your not pathetic. There's always a reason to cry." Mike tried comforting Will. "If you want you can tell me what's wrong, I'll try to help out!" Mike stated.

Will sniffs for a few seconds. "When I came into school.. a crowd of people came up to me.... I hate attention, I felt overwhelmed and I hated it. I don't like the stares, or having everyone's attention. And i'm a freak." Will tried not to cry or stutter. "Will you have social anxiety, and your not a freak. Never call yourself that again." Mike wiped the tears off his cheek. "But I am, i'm pathetic i'm a freak, and i'm sensitive." Will started crying again.