nancy get out

word count[1043]

☄︎:ੈ₊˚✰ ————————————

Two weeks of dating , Will went to Mikes alot. It was either watching movies or cuddling, sometimes both. That's always how they spent the day.

Will was at Mikes door he had his phone in his pocket, his mom always calls and tells him to come home. Mike ran up to the door and opened it. "Will!" Mike pulled Will in and closed the door.

"Hi!" Will hugged him. Mike gave Will a small peck on the cheek because Ted was in the kitchen. They ran up to Mikes room. "Hey no running in the house!" Ted called out "ALRIGHT!" Mike yelled.

Mike brang Will in his room and closed his door. Mike gave Will a kiss on the lips once the door closed and he picked a movie. "Star wars?" Mike asked. "Yeah!" Will sat on Mikes bed. Mike put the movie on and sat behind Will, he pulled him on his lap and kissed his forehead.

Will giggled and held Mikes arm. Will always held onto Mikes arm while watching movies.

☄︎:ੈ₊˚✰ ————————————

After a while the movie ended and they were "listening" to music. The door was still closed. Soon Nancy bursted in his room. "Hey Mike, do you know where my earring is— WHAT THE FUCK!" Nancy yelled. Nancy had walked in on a.. normal make out session.

Mike pulled away instantly. "Don't you know how to knock?" Mike got up and slammed his door. Will laughed at him. "I'm telling dad!" Nancy yelled. "Fuck you!" Mike opened the door and chased her. "Language!" Ted called out.

"Tell dad Ill rip your neck off." Mike whispered. "Give me a twenty and Ill keep quiet." Nancy said Mike gave her the money and walked back to his room. "How'd it go?" Will snickered. "She told me to give her money." Mike sat on the bed.

"Next time lock your door dingus." Will put his head on Mikes lap. Mike started playing with Wills hair. They didn't have to say anything, they already know what they are saying.

"I love you, but your kinda stupid. But your pretty. Also i kinda stole all of your hoodies and some of your shirts. And I might have snuck into your room yesterday to change your instagram profile picture to me but, I love youu!" Will said in his head.

"So that's why my closet is empty!" Mike sarcastically gasped. Wills face flushed in red. "maybe.." Will giggled. "Will!" Mikes mouth dropped. Will got up once he saw Mike grab a pillow. Mike got up and started chasing him.

Will ran out of his room giggling. Mike chased him with a pillow. "mike stop!" Will basically flew down the stairs. (DW HE DIDN'T FALL HE JUST WENT DOWN REALLY FAST) "No running!" Ted called stealing a cookie from the cabinet. Will stopped running in the living room and they both collapsed on the floor and started laughing.

They were the cutest couple ever, they loved being together. Will didn't care if he got made fun of for being with Mike. He just loved him.

Mike loved him more then his own mother. Mike always had a special spot for will. When school started he noticed will and even though he knew nothing about him, he liked him.

Mike got up and started ticking will. Will started rolling around on the floor and laughing. "M-Mike, stop!" Will said in between laughs. "Nope!" mike continued tickling will. "Mike!" will continued laughing.

"fine, fine!" mike face in and stopped giving him. Will gasped for air before laughing a bit. Will stared at mike for a second. "your am idiot you know that?" Will rested his head on mike's lap. "no!" Mike said sarcastically.

Will reached his hands up and made swirls on mikes cheek. "that tickles." mike chuckled. "yeah yeah." will likes swirling around mikes cheek. It made him comfortable, also because mike let him.

After a while mike had picked up will and threw him over his shoulder. "Mike put me down!" Will laughed. "If you say so!" mike rushed up to his room and dropped him on the bed. "Mike!" They both started laughing.

"You said to put you down!" Mike sat on the bed next to him. Mikes room door opened and a little blonde girl came in with colored pencils and a paper.

It was mikes little sister holly. "Hi!" she waved. "Hi hols!" Will sat up. "Can you guys color with me?" Holly asked. "Yeah of course, mike come on!" Will got up and dragged mike downstairs.

Holly set her paper down of the living room carpet. The couple sat next to her. "Okay, Mikey you make a tree, and Willy you make a house." Holly pointed to where they wanted them to draw.

"Alright." Mike got a blue colored pencil and started drawing a tree.

"Mike, hun.. trees aren't blue." Will looked at his drawing. "Why not, it looks cool." Mike looked at him. "No it doesn't. Trees aren't blue." Will said and chuckled. "Leave my blue tree alone. It can pale blue cheese, and blue paper." Mike exclaimed.

"Mike, blue cheese isn't blue and it doesn't come from trees." Will smiled and shook his head. "Oh.." Mike got a green pencil and started coloring over the blue. "Better!" Holly smiled. "So none of you liked my blue tree?" Mike asked. "No." Both holly and will answered.

"Rude." Mike gasped. "Yeah yeah." Holly said. The front door opened and Karen came in with groceries. "Hey mommy!" Holly ran up to her and gave her a hug. "Hi holly!" Karen hugged her back. "You need help Mrs. Wheeler?" Will asked while getting up. "Yeah that would help, thanks sweetheart!" Karen started carrying bags to the kitchen along with will.

"Thanks honey, would you like to spend the night? You would have to ask your mother though." Karen asked. "Of course, and sure I would love too! I'll go ask her now." Will went to Mikes room to cal Joyce.

Will came down a while later. "She said it was okay!" Will said. "Okay that's great!"

[AUTHORS NOTE]
casually freaking out because they're the cutest couple ever. AND HOLLY OH SHES ADORABLE!!! but i have no idea who max should date-