still friends...?

settings
📔✏️📔✏️📔✏️
🏡👚🏡👚🏡👚
🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊

word count [3045]

☄︎:ੈ₊˚✰ ————————————                 ☄︎:ੈ₊˚✰ ————————————

After 3rd period it was time for lunch. Will wasn't hungry, he just sat with troy and his friends like he always did ever sense last week.

Will pulled out his notebook and started drawing. Jordan reached over about to grab Wills notebook. Will pulled it away.

James and Troy snickered. Jordan rolled his eyes. "You guys wanna ditch after next period?" Will put the notebook away. "Yeah sure." Troy and James agreed. Jordan didn't care.

(nobody cares about you you blue eyed bitch NO OFFENCE TO BLUE EYED PPL I JUST DONT LIKE JORDAN. ALSO THEY KINDA SCARE ME)

"Alright i'll text Max and El." Will got up and walked off. He told them that they were diving after the next period. Max and El wanted to join in.

"Will, this is the last time i'm gonna bother you. But please hear me out." Mike ran up to Will.

Will just didn't even try to tell him to stop talking. This time he wanted to hear what he had to say. "Go on." Will paid attention to the black haired boy in front of him.

"Listen i'm really sorry. Lucas and Dustin wanted to set me up with that Angela girl because they didn't know we were dating. She kissed me when you guys left us. And I tried to get her off, and that's when you came. I promise, I would never hurt you ever. Will i'll leave you alone after this, I know you want nothing to do with me." Mike apologized.

"Mike, I forgive you, but I do think i need a bit of space from you. I'll see you later." Will softly smiled at him and walked back to the cafeteria.

Mike smiled. He finally smiled, it's been four days since he's smiled. Will forgave him. Mike was still going to obey Wills wish.

☄︎:ੈ₊˚✰ ————————————

After they went to they're next period they all left the school. Will told the girls to meet them at an arcade. They had enough to play a few games.

They all were walking to the arcade, Will was quiet. "Hey Will why aren't you talking?" Jordan snickered. "Not funny, and he probably doesn't want too." Troy glared at him. "Jeez sorry." Jordan rolled his eyes, Will was lost in his thoughts.

•That's what they meant by 'ruining your relationship' I don't blame them for not knowing. I still do like Mike, I just don't think I would want to date him right now.•

(Will don't make me make Mike hate you, just remember i'm controlling your life.)

They got to the arcade Will ran up to the two girls and they went to some games they normally played.

Will and El were dying on the floor and Max was playing a song in her headphones.

'Gulp Gulp Gulp Gulp'

"Max turn that shit off!" Will yelled loud enough for her to hear. "Oh." Max took her headphones off.

They started laughing even more. "What even is that?" El asked while getting up and helping Will.