do I have feeling?

7.

WHEELER POV: 7:59am
                         Mike Wheeler

"shit!" Mike quickly goes to his class. "your late wheeler." "I know, I know sorry." Mike sat in his usual seat. "Will headphones off and feet off the desk!" The teacher said. "Remind me why I come to this class again?" Will asked. "To pass." "Alright we'll I already pass everything you give me." "just listen to what I said." "fine." That was the longest will talked in public. Will took his headphones off and put his feet down. Mike giggled and turned back to the teacher.

After class Mike and Will started talking about random shit. Mikes phone buzzes and he checks it. •Who is this? eh i'll just ignore it• Mike stares at will without saying anything
"I know i'm cute but no need to stare." Will laughed as mikes face turnt red. "what!" mike said in a jokingly tone. "Im just playing with you, but i have another class so catch you later!" Will waved and walked away. "Mike what the hell was that.?" mike asked himself before walking to his next class.

Mike kept thinking about what will had said, and the random number. "Mike! eyes on the board!" "sorry sir." mike muttered. The class finished and mike left and went to find Lucas.

There was no luck finding Lucas. But Will was there, so mike decided to talk to him and pass time. "Sup Byers!" Mike said with a smile while leaning on her locker next to wills. "Hey wheeler!" Wills face lit up seeing the taller boy. Mike thought it was cute the way Will was always happy to see him.

"Was your class as boring as mine?" "If getting told to take your earbuds out multiple times is boring, then yep!" Mike chuckled. "Hey there's an art club, you should join it. Considering your freakishly good at drawing." Will had a smile on his face as they both walked. "Are there a lot of people in it?" Will asked mike. "There's like eight people—" "no." Will said instantly after hearing how many people were in the club.

"Why?" Mike asked in confusion."I don't like being in rooms with lots of people, and that club doesn't allow music, so it's a hard no."  "your surrounded by lots of people in class though!" Mike accidentally shouted. "music calms me down in class which is why I always have headphones on in class."  "understandable." mike shrugged and they continued talking.

Max ran up to will. "Will! will! Will!!!" Max yelled with a high pitch voice while jumping up and down. "What! What! What!!!" Will had the same energy as her. "So basically we're having a sleepover at my house if your late i will drag you by the ear." "Max that's what you wanted to tell me?" Will asked with a straight face. "yes! also we are gonna talk about our crushes!! and trust me I know you have A LOT to say about your crush." "Max shut the hell up!!" Will shout whispered.

mike chuckles. "I'll let you guys deal with your bestie business." mike walks away. "Max really! he was right there!" Will says annoyed. "He doesn't know you like him!" "MAX!" Will covers her mouth and drags her to the janitors closet. "you could've been any louder? I don't think RUSSIA HEARD YOU!" "And I think mike heard you. He's laughing." Max giggles and will looked out the small window to see mike giggling.

It's now lunch time and Mike is already at his table with max and dustin. Turns out max and mike have been friends for a bit. Mike noticed that will was looking for a seat. Mike snuck up behind Will and covered his eyes. "guess who!" Mike asked in a happy tone. "mike?" Will noticed the black nails before the the room got dark.

"awh how'd you know?" Mike pouted while uncovering his eyes and walking him to the table with dustin and max. "Noticed your nails." Will chuckled. "such a giveaway." They both laughed. They got to the table and they both sat down. "Where El and Lucas? haven't seen them all day." Max asks. "I'm not sure." Dustin says while eating the frozen fruit cup.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT" Will yells. They all start laughing because the milk is thick.
"Are they trying to poison us?" Dustin asked. "Guess so!" Mike chuckled. Will threw the milk at a trash can. "anyways does anyone else want to come to my house for the sleepover." Max ask. "I mean sure." mike agreed. "Yeah I'll go." Dustin added. "Alright." Max put in the list of people that's coming to her house and the time they were gonna come.

After school Lucas finally shows up. "Hey man!" Lucas called out. Mike turned around. "Hey! Where were you? you know what i don't even care. So I have to talk to you." Mike said. "what's up" Lucas asked. "Let's go outside because like this is private." They both exit the school and make sure no one is there. "Alright so I know it's bad to listen to others conversations but, I heard Max and Will talking about their crushes." Mike said.

"Who's their crushes?" Lucas asked. "Will didn't say his but Max did, she said you!" Mike chuckled. "Someone has the hots for Lucas Sinclair? Ooooo" Mike teased. "Dude shut up!" Lucas punched his shoulder playfully. "Alright I'll leave you alone. Mike walked down the steps and started walking but stops. •I was gonna walk will home today.• mike remembered.

"Hey wheeler!" Will called out while walking down the stairs.

Wills hair blew to the side, It was windy, and will kept having to fix his hair due to the wind. It was also sunny, so wills eyes glimmered in the sunlight. They both loved the sun so they decided that when it was sunny they stayed outside for longer and talk about random things and draw together.

Mike was a horrible drawer, but will loved that he still tried. Once Mike tried to draw will but it ended up looking like a horse with a bowl on his head. Will loved the drawing though. He hung it up on his wall. After the sun went down mike and will started to pack their stuff for the sleepover at max's house that h they almost forgot about.

                      TO BE CONTINUED...
       words [1107]    Hi guys! i'm actually gonna make parts a lot faster now because i'm bored so why not. ANYWAYS. What do you guys think is gonna happen at the sleepover??? I have a pretty good idea for what's gonna happen🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭