boring day

2.

HAWKINS HIGH| 6:58 am
                           Mike Wheeler

Mikes pov:

mike was a normal kid, he played football. Which means a lot of people were crushing on him. He got love notes about 20-39 times a day. He only focuses on his study's and football, he hates bad grades so he tries his best especially because he doesn't want to disappoint his family.

Awhile later mike starts putting love notes in his locker to throw away later. He was also the type to not fall in love with anyone. Mike hears a locker slam and turn around to see one of his teammates slamming a kid into a locker. "dude stop, you're hurting him!" mike yelled out.
the football player lets him go "you're lucky we're on the same team." the teammate said then walked away. mikes runs over to the boy on the floor. "are you okay?" mike had asked the boy on the floor. "I-I i'm fine.." will said while visibility stuttering. "do you need to go to the nurses office?" mike ask him with a soft look. "no i'm okay." will gets up and speed walks away to his class with a small tint of red on his cheeks. Mike had never seen or heard from the boy for the rest of the day.

After a long day of school mike opened his door and dropped his bag on the floor then goes to his room. He lies on his bed for a while until hearing his name get called out.  "Michael! dinners ready!" Karen called out for his son.  mike groaned and got out of bed to go eat with his family. He came downstairs while his curly hair was bouncing as he walked down the stairs. He sat down at the dinner table sitting next to his two sisters, nancy and holly.

"So kids how was your day?" Ted ask while putting a spoonful of rice in his mouth. "My day was interest—" mike gets cut off by his older sister. "my day was so stressful, Jonathan has been rude lately. He says my hair is okay. not even pretty." Nancy says with an annoyed face. Mike scoffs and eats his food not bothering to talk knowing nancy or karen would interrupt him again.  "Mike aren't you gonna talk about your day?" Karen ask while looking at him. "I tried, nancy interrupted me." Mike didn't bother to look at his mother. "Look at your mother while she's talking kid." Ted said while eating his food. Mike looked up at his father with a serious face. "Sorry?" mike said sounding aggravated. "Don't talk to your father like that mike." karen stated as she began to eat. Mike gets up and goes to his room slamming the door. "Is mikey okay?" holly asked with a concerned look on her face. "He's being disrespectful, so he will apologize tomorrow." Ted said while going back to eating.

Mike puts his head in his pillow then falls asleep while doing so.

                    TO BE CONTINUED..