hes too sweet

word count [1052]

☄︎:ੈ₊˚✰ ————————————

Will fell to the ground. "Mom!" Will started rocking back and forth head in hands. "Sweetie it's okay, breathe!" Joyce tried calming her son down, it was no use. "N-No, it's not okay! Get it o-out!" Will was terrified of clowns. Especially after what happened in derry.

There was a realistic clown in his fridge. It was terrifying to Will. He hated clowns ever sense he moved to hawkins. Will never got a break.

"Mom please get it out!" Will didn't look at it, he hated them, he hated 'it'. Joyce took ig out of the fridge and looked at the note left on it. 'payback for getting me locked up again' Joyce was heated. Who in their right minds would do this?

She threw it out her window and started to comfort Will again. "Baby just breathe! It's fake!" Joyce started patting his back. Will started to calm down. His breathing got slower, and the rocking back and forth stopped. "You okay?" Joyce asked him. "I.. I think so." Will lifted his head up. Will got up and ran to his room. He grabbed the book Mike bought him and a flashlight.

He went under his covers and turned the flashlight on. He started reading the book to make the fear die down a bit. He was still scared, he hated clowns. Ever sense he moved to derry, a clown followed him everywhere. Then it showed Wills worst fear.

His father.

It wasn't only his father, it was also every single bully he's ever had. They were all hanging up on him. Calling him nasty names.

☄︎:ੈ₊˚✰ ————————————

He was 8 pages into the book, his phone started ringing. He hesitated to pick it up. "Hello?" Will said. "Hi my love!" Mike said over the phone. Will sighed, he was relieved it was Mike. "Oh hi." Will said, his voice was still shaky.

"Hey what's wrong?" Mike noticed wills voice. "s-s someone put a clown in my fridge." Will was still scared of it. "Open your window." Mike said. "What?" Will was confused. "just open it." Mike sounded mad now.

Will put his phone down and went to his window. He saw Mike and instantly let him in. "What are you doing here? I thought you left?" Will closed the window after he climbed into the room.

"I did, but i'm also a fast runner." Mike didn't care about anything else. He knows when his boyfriend is scared, mad, or sad. Will say on the bed looking at the floor.

Mike sat next to him and put his hand on his shoulder. "Are you okay?" Mike asked him, breaking the small silence. "it scared me. It just popped up there." Will said with small tears in his eyes, he was uneasy just thinking about it.

Mike knew will didn't want to talk about it, so he just decided to change the conversation to try and cheer him up. "Tomorrow do you want go to the arcade after school?" Mike asked him. Will was happy the subject changed.

Will sniffled a bit. "yea." Will said quietly. Mike noticed a small change in wills voice. He sounded tired. Mike pulled will closer to him. Will rested his head on Mikes chest.

Mike started rubbing circles into his back. Will fell asleep a minute later. Joyce came in. "Will you—" Joyce stopped when she saw mike and the sleeping boy on him. "Thank you." Joyce mouthed and walked out of the room.

☄︎:ੈ₊˚✰ ————————————

The next day Will woke up with mike right next to him, mike was always a light sleeper. Will got up and opened his drawer. He picked out some clothes for him and mike. They were almost the same size, and mike said he waved to match on tuesday.

Will got a light blue shirt and a white short sleeved sweater. it was barely a sweater. it was a little bit see through. He got some light blue jeans and black converse. Mike was already wearing black converse so that's why he picked it.

He later mikes outfit next to him and mike woke up from the small movement. "morning." Mike said rubbing his eyes. "Morning sleepyhead." Will giggled and grabbed his clothes. He went to the bathroom to change.

When he came out of the bathroom he realized his hair got a bit thicker, and waver then normal. He brushed it off and went back to mike, who was dressed. Will ruffled up his hair and went to his jewelry box. "You look pretty." Mike came up and hugged will from behind.

Will giggles. "You look cute." Will responded. They loved giving complements to each other. Will grabbed a silver necklace. Will turned around and put it on mike. "That's cold!" Mike complained a bit. "Yeah, yeah. You look nice." Will giggled. "Do you want earrings?" Will went back in his jewelry box and got two pairs of earrings.

"Sure." Mike was still holding onto will from behind. Will put the earrings on him and put the other pair on himself. "You ready to go?" Will said putting a similar chain to mikes on. "Yeah, I kinda ran here so we're gonna have to walk." Mike chuckled.

"You're an idiot mike wheeler." Will lightly put his hand on mikes cheek. Will examined mikes face and lightly smiled. Mike ruffled wills hair and planted a small kiss on his cheek. "Alright let's go!" Will grabbed his backpack, mike grabbed his and they left wills room.

"Bye Mrs Byers!" Mike waved. "Bye mike, bye will!" Joyce smiled. Her son was happier then he was last night. Joyce was glad Will had Mike.

☄︎:ੈ₊˚✰ ————————————

When they got to school they were talking about what animal they would be. "I think you would be a cheetah." Will was leaning on mikes side with mike holding onto his shoulder. "I think your a cat." Mike thought for a bit. "Why a cat?" Will asked looking up at him. "Cats have fashion!" Mike said. Will laughed.

Max ran up to him. "Hey guys, Lucas is throwing a party sense his parents aren't there!"

[AUTHORS NOTE]
HELP IDK WHY I ADDED HIM FROM DERRY BUT HEY WERE JUST GONNA GO WITH IT. also he was not friends with the losers, just reacted to add derry