17 years later.

"Dada! Give it back!" A little girl yelled while giggling. "Catch me!" Mike laughed while running around the house. Will watched and laughed. "Come back here!" The little girl giggled. She caught up to Mike and grabbed his finger. "Got you!" She had a huge smile on her face.

"Okay, fine! Here you go!" Mike gave her the cupcake. "Thank you dada!" The little girl hugged his leg. "Your welcome peach!" Mike put his finger on her nose and ruffled her hair. She laughed and went to the tv. "You love your daughter don't you?" Will had a smile on his face. "Of course I do!" Mike went into the kitchen and kissed Will.

"Maple seems to like it here, I think she would like a sister." Will leaned on Mike. "There's one her age at the orphanage, maybe we can keep her?" Mike wrapped his arms around Wills waist. "Yeah i'm sure she would love that!" Will smiled. "Yeah. I think Maple looks like you a lot." Mike put his head on Wills shoulder. "If she had black curly hair, she would look like you." Will giggled.

"No, I like having a mini Will, she acts just like you. And she is just as caring as you." Mike kissed his cheek. Will smiled. "Dada, Daddy, can you guys draw with me?" Maple said with an adorable smile on her face and frosting on her nose and cheeks.

They both looked at her. Mike picked her up and tickled her. "Of course Peach!" Mike kissed her cheek and walked to the table Will followed them. They loved their daughter. They also got married two years ago, they adopted Maple when she was three, she's now six.

Will cleaned Maples face off and she laughed. "Silly girl, how'd you get frosting on your nose!?" Will giggled ruffling her hair. "I don't knoww!" Maple giggled.

Maple had chestnut brown hair, and hazel eyes. She had one missing tooth and her hair was to her shoulders.

Mike and Will were drawing with Maple at the crafting table.

[AUTHORS NOTE]
okay this was the last chapter for real this time, i'm making a new story now so like please read it 😭😭