1

Me, Lo'ak, and Neteyam flew side by side on our Ikrans. The war party had spotted a helicopter and was in the middle of taking it down. It was our jobs to shoot from above and keep a lookout.

Once the ship finally went down, the older warriors went to collect guns and kill off any surviving Sky People.

"Come on let's go down!" Lo'ak called out with a smirk on his face.

"No!" Me and Neteyam yelled back.

"Come on don't be a wuss!" Lo'ak replied and dove down.

"Asshole!" I shouted down at him.

"Wait bro- I-" Neteyam groaned in frustration and followed his brother.

"Don't die!" I shouted as after them, Neteyam turned around to give me a smirk as he disappeared from view.

I circled the battle scene keeping a lookout. I spotted a large thing flying and squinted my eyes trying to see what it was. I realized it was an airship that's bottom was falling out. They were about to bomb us!

"JAKE! JAKE! FALL BACK NOW! BOMBS COMING IN!" I yelled as I pressed my fingers to my neck.

Jake said something but I didn't hear him as the first bomb hit. I swerved trying to miss the explosions, as Jake yelled through the intercom for all lookouts to return to the village.

"Jake, Neteyam and Lo'ak are down at the site!" I said before turning around and going back to the cave.

- - -

I landed next to Neytiri with the rest of the war party and saw Tuk running towards us, pulling Kiri along.

"Hi Tuk!" I smiled hugging her.

"Hi!" she smiled and went to go see her mother.

I went around to tie up Zelay and give her dinner, hugging her and talking to her. Then I heard Jake yelling at someone, he was probably scolding his sons. I smiled and peaked around my hut to see what I had predicted.

I heard Neytiri say, "Now Majake, your son is actually bleeding." And after more scolding she led Neteyam away to Mo'at and Kiri, glaring at Lo'ak.

"You understand you almost got your brother killed?" Jake turned to Lo'ak.

"Yes sir," he replied looking up at his father with a blank expression.

"You're grounded, no flying for a month. Get outta here," Jake dismissed him.

Lo'ak rolled his eyes and kicked a pebble on the ground. I walked over, coming out of my hiding spot.

"I told you Lo'ak," I teased.

He scoffed and stomped away. The smile dropped from my face, he was obviously upset.

I ran to catch up with him, "Hey! Wait up!" I stopped as he sat down on a log behind his hut. "What is wrong?" I asked tilting my head as I leaned closer.

He sighed and looked down at the ground in shame, "All I wanted to do was have some fun, and Neteyam almost got his stupid ass killed. So of course, dad is mad at me. But hey, what's new?" he tried to laugh but quickly looked away.

I reached over to rub his back, "Neteyam only followed you from concern and to protect you. But he is not seriously injured, I could tell. Although you still shouldn't have gone down."

Lo'ak scoffed and looked away, "But that does not mean I agree with your father! Come on let's get you cleaned up. Then maybe we can go out?"

Lo'ak stood up, "You know dad won't let me."