18

The hole in my heart widened, all I could see was Zelay's and Ionia's deaths repeating over and over again, and it would never stop. Tarsem and Quaritch flashed in my view, their terrifying glares shaking me beyond repair.

I shot up, gasping for breath. I wanted to scream from terror, I wanted to scream louder than anyone ever had, but I stopped it, pressing my palms hard against my throat to suppress it. Breathing heavily and squeezing my eyes shut. I tried to get the visions out of my head, but they stayed like leeches, sucking away my happiness.

"Ma Lo'ak," I gasped, unaware of the words I had just begged for.

Lo'ak immediately sat up next to me, extra aware in case his mate's previous breakdowns would repeat. He saw me with my hands wrapped around my throat again and terror in my eyes. He quickly sprang into action, pulling my head to his chest.

"Shhh, breathe baby, just breathe." He whispered, trying not to wake his family up.

My eyes fluttered open and closed as I started to drift back into sleep from his comforting presence. I curled up against him and he gently laid me down beside him, hovering over me protectively. He caressed my cheek and wiped the tears away, tiredness getting the best of me.

SMUT WARNING

The next few weeks were a blur, the feeling of emptiness taking over me. I was still too embarrassed to be around the clan and tried to avoid the Sully's as much as possible. Although all I wanted to be was alone, my newfound paranoia stopped me from being anywhere by myself, so Lo'ak was always around. Today, I was climbing a tree as Lo'ak sat by a pond, sharpening one of his spears.

I was trying to entertain myself but was way too bored. I sighed exasperatedly, not knowing what to do to keep busy. "Ma Lo'ak!" I groaned.

"Yeah?" He asked, not looking up from what he was doing.

"I am unbelievably bored," I sighed dramatically. He chuckled and swiftly joined me on the tree branch I was on. "Entertain me," I whined.

"And how am I to do that?" He laughed gently.

I very suddenly dropped my loincloth to the floor and said seriously. "Fuck me." He raised his eyebrows and scanned my body. I took off my leaf covering and repeated, "Fuck me; hard."

He smirked and walked towards me as I backed into the tree. "Am I receiving direct orders on how to fuck you?"

I wrapped my arms around his neck while he steadied himself against the tree. "Yes."

He kissed me passionately, holding my jaw with both of his hands. I tugged at his loincloth, and he helped me pull it all the way down.  He continued to kiss me, and I whined into his mouth and wrapped my legs around him. I could feel his smirk on my lips, and I rolled my eyes, pulling away to look down.

He looked down with me, his hands on either side of me. He watched as I took his cock in my hands and lined it up with my entrance. "I told you; I want you to fuck me." I made eye contact with him. "Hard."

"Are you sure?"

"Ye-" the last letter of the word I was saying was cut off by a sharp gasp as Lo'ak suddenly slammed into me, already moving in and out and giving me no time to adjust.

I couldn't make any noises and just clawed at his shoulders as he groaned. I looked down at him and saw him watching my tits bouncing up and down from the movement. "Enjoying the view?" I managed a smirk and tilted my head back, tears starting to form in my eyes.

He rolled his eyes and brought his hands to my hips, allowing him to thrust deeper into me. "Shut up," he grunted.

My nails dug deeper into him, and I let out a loud whine. I felt a familiar feeling rising from my lower half and moaned deeply as it took over the rest of my body. Lo'ak could sense this to and quickened his pace, fucking me through my orgasm.