38

A/N: hey guys, rq I just wanted to clear some things up. lo'ak has not done anything wrong. he was confused abt the whole kxitx and li'laak thing, so he didn't know what to say. and he got mad at her when she got back bc kxitix made a hugeeeeee deal abt it and lo'ak was worried she would tell her parents to send quaritch after them, and I think he's the type of person to say things he doesn't mean when he's mad. ALSO UR GUYS' COMMENTS R KILLING ME💀- THE HORRENDOUS DEATH THREATS TO KXITX R SENDING ME💀💀

- - -

Lo'ak stayed on his knees for a while, letting the rain blur his vision away. He didn't know what was going on.

Did she actually just leave? Is she coming back? What the hell just happened? Why the fuck would I say that? I'm so fucking stupid! Eywa I hate myself. The one person, the one person who ever got me, I just drove away.

Every single part of his being wanted to run after her, to stop her, to tell her how much he loved her and explain to her why he got so mad. To tell her how sorry he was for saying what he said, and to tell her that he would never kiss that ugly ass, crusty lipped, burnt bitch.

But he couldn't move.

His mind ached for him to move, even just an inch. But his muscles stayed frozen.

After who knows how long, something in his mind clicked, and he got on his feet. He started to sprint through the downpour, attempting to shield the rain with his arm.

"Ma Li'laak!" He called while he ran, desperate to find his mate. After he couldn't run any longer, he stopped defeated. His head dropped to his hands as he cried. "Ma Li'laak," he repeated, but this time with a hoarse voice and depressed state.

He turned around, trying to remember the way back to the village. But at this point, he didn't care. He just walked, numbly. He didn't really feel the violent patter of the rain on his skin, or the thundering noises echoing in his ears.

Somehow, he stumbled across his home. Too tired, no, too numb to do anything else. He wanted so badly to scream in Kxitx's face, to tell her how much he absolutely and purely hated her.

He also wanted to cut. He wanted to punish himself for driving away the love of his life, the only person he ever really cared about.

- - -

I collapsed on a tree, too tired and emotionally drained to think about anything any longer. My mind had been racing as I walked for miles. My limbs ached so badly, and so did my mind.

I sighed as I rested against the tree, wishing that it was Lo'ak instead. But at the same time, I never wanted to see him again. How could he say that? Why would he say that?

Ugh, I couldn't think about it anymore, I just wanted my mind to rest. I didn't know what I was going to do or where I was going next, but for now, all I wanted to do was to sleep.

- - -

The next morning, Lo'ak woke up, now fully energized to be filled with rage.

He harshly pushed himself up and out of the bed, a scowl already on his face and his breathing ragged and heavy.

He stormed out of his hut, assuming that he slept in late because the clan was already gathered around the fire for breakfast.

"KXITX!" He yelled, causing everyone to turn to him.

Jake, Neytiri, and Neteyam immediately stood up, all asking variations of the same question: "Where is Li'laak?"

Lo'ak breathed through his nose, glaring at Kxitx as he spat his next words. "She fucking left!" He pointed at her, "Because of you- you bitch!"