21

A/N: sry i didn't post yesterday. also do u guys have any recs for Lo'ak x reader stories? prefferably with diff plot lines then metkayina x lo'ak, also with smut ifykyk. TY LY

We arrived on a large ledge of a cliff, a little way away from the village, but a comfortable walking distance. It was set behind a waterfall, perfect for privacy. "Isn't it pretty?" I asked as we arrived.

"Yeah," Lo'ak muttered. I turned around and realized he was looking at me, he continued, still staring at me, and only me. "It is."

I blushed and shook my head slightly. "You can't do things like that."

He cocked his head, "Why not?" He smirked as a thought ran across his mind. "Does it make you nervous?" I just rolled my eyes, and he grabbed my waist, pinning me against him. "Does this make you nervous baby?"

I looked up at him, a coat of blush dusting my cheeks, as I got lost in his eyes. I remembered what I came here for and glanced down at our bodies pressed together, then looking up and smashing my lips against his. 

He began mumbling as I pulled away from breath, "You never answered my questio-"

"Yes," I breathed out. "But Ma Lo'ak-" I began then jumped, wrapping myself around him. "Does this make you nervous?" I tilted my head, gazing down at him with a smirk. He looked awestruck and I shifted myself so that my boobs were right in his face for a moment. "Answer my question-"

I was cut off by Lo'ak starting to hungrily suck on my neck. I let out a gasp as he backed us into the wall of the cave. He was about to start work on my breasts, but I held a hand to his chest, unwrapping my legs from him and moving downwards. 

He looked at me confused, "I said I would make it up to you." I smirked as I became eye-level with his loincloth. His breath hitched when he realized what I was about to do, and eagerly began to take off his cloth. "Let me," I looked up at him, he nodded his head and looked straight ahead, both his arms resting on the wall. 

I slipped off his loincloth and gasped slightly when his dick jumped out, not even an inch from my face. I looked up at him for consent and he nodded his head, still looking ahead. I started to stroke it and he gasped, tilting his head upward and squeezing his eyes together. I smirked and started to swirl my tongue around the tip, massaging the end of it. He groaned deeply, and my smirk widened, as I started to take more in my mouth.

Out of impulse, he bucked his hips further, allowing his cock to reach the back of my throat. I gagged and he looked at me apologetically, "Sorry, I couldn't help-" He was cut off by a moan from himself, as I started to move my head back and forth on his dick. "Fuck-" he moaned as his head dropped. He began to help me move my head, grunting, "Is this, ok?" I nodded my head frantically, and he whimpered at the movement, tears starting to form in my eyes. 

He grasped onto my hair, and I started focusing more on massaging the part I couldn't fit in. This sent him over the edge, and his breath picked up as he squeezed his eyes shut tightly. I kept blowing him as he came, swallowing it and feeling burning in my mouth and throat. 

He pulled out of my mouth, and I gasped for breath. He saw the tears in my eyes and on my cheekbones, and asked, "Does that hurt?"

"Yes," I shakily laughed. Before he could open his mouth to apologize, I reassured him. "A good kind of hurt though, I love it." He smirked and I pulled his loincloth back up, then returning to my original position.

"No," he whined. "Keep it out!"

"I don't want anybody to see it, of course except me," I smirked. "Did I make it up to you?" I taunted; my arms wrapped around his neck.