43

A/N: GUYS IM BACK I AM SO FUCKING SRY LOVE U ALL SM 🫶🏼🫶🏼 also, just to spice things up a little bit, how do u guys feel abt me introducing 'heats' to this story? I love the idea that instead of getting periods na'vi women get heats. If u guys don't know what it is lmk so I can explain it :)

- - -

The next few days, all I did was spend time with Lo'ak. I didn't care about my duties anymore, didn't care about anyone else, any drama, or basically anything at all. All I cared about was him.

I wanted to spend every waking moment with him until I felt satisfied enough that I had made it up to him. And I knew there were other people that missed me, but none as much as Lo'ak did.

So, here we were, running through the forest late at night.

The exhilarating air rushed over my skin- causing goosebumps to rise. I moved my legs quickly over the soft moss and rough bark. My hands trailed over the various bioluminescent plants I passed, a wide grin present on my face.

"Eywa, Ma Li'laak! Wait up!" I giggled, shaking my head and giving him no response. I heard silence from then on, deciding to think nothing of it- too focused on the overwhelming sense of joy that ran through me.

Next thing I knew I was pinned to a tree, both my arms trapped above my head by a firm grip on my wrists.

Lo'ak had a devious smile on his face, "I told you to slow down, ma."

I shrugged, "Well-" I cut myself off by a sharp gasp that rang through the forest as Lo'ak picked me up and threw me into a nearby pond.

The cold water tingled my body, the rush of it all making me slightly dizzy. I abruptly rose to my feet, mock horror splayed across my face, "Ma Lo'ak!"

He was smiling so much I thought his face might break in half, and I couldn't help the butterflies that flew through my stomach and the matching grin that appeared on my mouth.

I paced towards him, droplets of water decorating my skin and dripping from my chin and hair. I stopped in front of him, looking up and admiring his features for a moment. My head subconsciously tilted to the side so that I could see him at a better angle, and my finger trailed across his lips, eyes, nose, and cheekbones. Eventually leading down to his neck and chest.

"Wanna go home?" He asked, a content expression on his face. I shook my head no lightly, now immersed in the dips on his stomach. "Ok," he nodded, starting to play with my hair.

I leaned into him further, melting into his warm touch. I nestled my face into his neck, breathing in his natural scent and suddenly being very tired. He continued to play with my hair, one hand moving down to rub my back.

I hummed contently, moving my face around to feel more of the softness of his skin. "Ma Lo'ak?"

"Hm?"

"I'm tired," I mumbled as I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling my body up onto my tippy toes.

"Ok," he replied simply, trailing both his hands down to my thighs and lifting me up to his torso. I didn't know where we were going, the only thing I could focus on was how he smelled- like the forest right after it rained.

I moved my mouth up to his ear, "I love you."

I could sense the warm grin that broke out onto his face as he rubbed his cheek against my head, "I love you too, pretty girl."

My cheeks heated up and I could do nothing but squirm in his hold, holding on tighter.

"Here ma," he whispered as he laid me down in an unknown place. I reached for him, suddenly very clingy from my exhaustion. He chuckled, granting me my wish and laying on top of me, not putting his full weight on me. He cuddled his head into the nape of my neck, arms intertwining around my waist.

We stayed like this for a while, but at some point he slid down to my legs, laying his body in between my thighs. He rested his cheek on my lower stomach and held onto my torso tightly.

I knew that this was his favorite position to lay in- he had always loved my thighs, but usually he felt bad for not holding me, so he didn't allow himself to lay like this much.

I played with his braids, twirling his beads in between my fingers and lightly massaging his scalp as we both dozed off into sleep.

- - -

I was crouched over an arrow, adding intricate designs and details with my dagger. My hand ached, screaming for a break. I sighed deeply, growing increasingly tired of the work.

I felt warm hands envelop my waist, and a chin rest on my shoulder. I peered behind me, to see Lo'ak, a small smile on his face.

He tucked a few stray braids behind my ear, "Baby, you've been working on this for hours."

I huffed, leaning my sore back against his chest and closing my eyes. I laid the back of my head on his shoulder- melting into his loving hold. He rubbed soothing circles on my stomach and begun to place kisses on my neck- sucking every once in a while.

I giggled, the tingling sensation erasing all other discomfort, and he smiled against my neck. "Do you feel better now, baby?" I nodded my head, humming in response as I did so.