35

"You must feel the connection inside of you heart, your spirit." Kiri serenely explained.

"This is such bullshit," Txep grumbled.

I snapped my head towards him, slapping his chest with wide pupils. I hoarsely muttered a prayer with swear words throughout the sentence.

He rolled his eyes and Kiri went back to explaining.

These kids were extremely hard to teach, and it was becoming increasingly frustrating.

"Why can't you just try to believe!" I said exasperated, pacing back and forth around the bonfire.

"Because it's ridiculous!" Kxitx retorted with a snarky tone.

I turned to her, holding my hands out in front of me, my mouth hanging open in shock. Neteyam stepped in, grabbing my forearm to hold me back.

"Alright, let's just take a break from this. Why don't we take them hunting."

"We already know how to hunt, skxawng," Txep rolled his eyes.

I snarled in annoyance, "Then what do you not know, smartasses?" I crossed my arms.

The two siblings looked at each other, smirking. "Well-" Txep clicked his tongue, "we've heard that the Omatikaya are famous for some- certain plants."

I looked to Lo'ak, head tilted back and eyes spilling out pure annoyance. He raised his eyebrows, reasoning with me through his eyes.

"As long as you don't tell our parents," Lo'ak stated and they looked at each other with excitement. "And- you have to at least pretend you learned something from us."

"Deal!"

"I can't believe we're doing this," I muttered as me and Lo'ak walked to a spot where their was a whole field of the 'certain plants' that they were looking for. "Here," I announced coldly, flinging my hand out to show them the said field.

Lo'ak rolled his eyes, crossing his arms, "Help yourself." The two teens happily did, stuffing whatever they could fit in their pouches.

Lo'ak squatted down, elbows resting on his thighs as he looked at the proceedings- obviously not happy. I felt wetness pool in between my legs, I loved his angry face. I awkwardly shuffled in my stance, still staring at him.

Txep crouched down in front of Lo'ak, asking him to teach him how to roll it up. Lo'ak's voice was particularly accented today, and raspy and deep from his frustration.

I felt my pussy ache, a certain pleasurable pulse beating rhythmically. Lo'ak made them a blunt, looking away as he handed it to them.

"Now what?" Txep asked stupidly.

Lo'ak rolled his eyes and huffed, "You smoke it dipshit."

"What does 'dipshit' mean?" Kxitx scrunched his face together, asking an even stupider question.

Lo'ak snickered, rubbing his face with one hand as he shook with laughter. I laughed too, walking over to him and leaning down so I could wrap my hands around his shoulders.

"You two have fun," I smirked and and stood up, tugging at Lo'ak as I did so.

I started walking and grabbed his hand, "Where are we going mama?"

I turned around suddenly, and he raised both his brows as I grabbed his other hand. I smiled mischievously as I held both our hands out in front of us.

"I'm really horny," I giggled.

He raised his eyebrows up further, peering down at me. He shook his head, laughing slightly, "You always are." He muttered and tilted my jaw up with his finger, leaning down to kiss me.