45

A/N: U GUYS R KILLING ME LO'AK IS LITERALLY 8FT TALL HIS DICK IS GONNA BE BIGGER THAN AVERAGE😒

- - -

"You almost done, ma?" Lo'ak asked as he pounded into me, one of my legs thrown over his shoulder. I shook my head, voice lost from pleasure. He huffed, quickening his pace and hiking my leg farther up his shoulder.

"Sorry," I managed to whimper out. "Just- just don't stop, keep going." He nodded, pressing his forehead against my chest.

We had been at this for hours- and it was probably almost eclipse. Lo'ak was obviously beyond exhausted, and was trying his very best to calm me down.

Both of our bodies were drenched in sweat, and every single part of me itched, ached, or burned. Tears ran down my face from frustration, simply wanting this all to be over.

Lo'ak's bruised tip brushed past my sweet spot every time he slammed into me, jolting my body with the force of his thrusts.

I arched my back at the sheer amount of bliss, causing our chests to mesh together. I moved my hands up to claw at his back, adding on to the various patterns that had become more and more prominent throughout the day.

He hissed, prying our bodies apart for a second so that he could flip me over. I yelped at the new angle, finally going over the edge.

"There you go, good girl," he cooed, rubbing my lower stomach.

I collapsed to the ground as soon as he let go of me, legs and arms shaking violently. I felt his breath hovering over me, the suffocating heat from his body radiating onto my skin.

I rolled over, wrapping my arms around his neck as he panted. I tilted my head at him, asking if he was okay with my eyes. He gave me a quick nod and a small smile, before leaning up to place a minuscule kiss on the corner of my mouth.

I looked down to see his swollen cock, practically screaming for release.

"Ma Lo'ak, you haven't cum in hours."

"I'm fine," he dismissed. "What about you? Are you good now?"

I sighed, rubbing my thighs together to create much needed friction. He nodded in defeat, letting me push him on his back. He groaned as his back met the bed, hands finding their ways to my hips.

My hair was a mess by now, the bun that Lo'ak had put it in earlier had come completely undone- the rest of my state not helping the matter.

Lo'ak watched me hungrily as I mounted him, scooting farther up his body.

"You know," he struggled to say, holding onto my hips as if his life depended on it. "For being in heat and all, you still look really hot."

I giggled, leaning up to his face, "Aren't I supposed to?" He hummed, leaning his head back as I grabbed his dick and lined it up with my entrance. "Can I?" I asked, for no reason in particular.

"Oh no, definitely not," he said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes, sinking down on him slowly, using the last bit of self restraint my body maintained.

Lo'ak noticed this, and patted my thigh, "It's ok mama, you can use me." I shook my head, deciding I had already used him enough. He rolled his eyes, slamming me down on him and earning a coarse moan from me.

He thrusted up into me for a while, making me comfortable to go at my own pace and rhythm. Once I had taken complete control, he slumped into the floor, face screwed up with the effort of edging himself.

I was growing increasingly annoyed with his persistent idea of not cumming, it being the exact thing I needed.

"Come on," I grumbled, bouncing myself up and down. "Just cum already, I want it. For the last time, please," I moaned, one hand on his clammy chest to balance myself.