2

I woke up to the sound of Lo'ak whispering into my ear, "Li'laak, it is morning."

I turned over and realized I was laying on Lo'ak's chest, he was looking down at me with a loving smile.

I quickly sat up, "I am so sorry, was I like that all night?"

"Yeah," he chuckled.

I blushed from embarrassment, "It's fine I don't mind," he added. "But we should probably head out, breakfast is probably about to be served."

He stood up and grabbed my hand. As we climbed down the tree I yawned and thought about how Lo'ak was looking at me when I was laying on him. I couldn't remember falling asleep, but I questioned the admiring look on his face. As I pondered it, it dawned on me that I actually liked the feel of his skin. I started getting lost in my thoughts as I recalled his strong chest and shapely face.

"Hey, hello!" Lo'ak waved his hands in front of my face. He slowly came into focus, "You are doing it again."

"Sorry."

"It is fine! I just wonder what you are thinking about," Lo'ak looked back with a playful expression.

I cursed at him in Na'vi and we kept walking, hand in hand, Lo'ak dragging me along. What did he mean by that? I looked down and saw how Lo'ak held my hand and how his thumb made small circles as he walked. Did he really like me? Did I like him?

I kept fighting with my thoughts as we were flying on Zelay and sitting around a fire eating breakfast.

"Li'laak are you ok?" Neteyam asked.

I had been so lost in thought I must've completely zoned out, "Me? Yeah! I'm great!"

"She has been like that all morning bro," Lo'ak stated.

"Well, what did you two do last night?" Neteyam smirked.

"Bro!" Lo'ak exclaimed as I threw a piece of fruit at him.

"Ok ok, sorry!" he laughed.

- - -

We were at the place I hated the most, the Avatar trailers. I hated everything about them, the Avatars, the scientists, the masks, and especially the unnatural architecture.

Lo'ak held the door open and stopped at me, "I know you hate going in here, but thank you for coming," he smiled and grabbed my hand.

I sighed and let him lead me into the building. I knew that Lo'ak grew up with his father as an once Avatar and accepted that, but I was still hesitant to accept Norm, Max, and Spider.

Lo'ak handed me a gas mask as Spider yanked on Kiri's tail, causing her to hiss at him. They accidently stepped into Max's office, who Lo'ak greeted. Max attempted to say hi to me, but I just glared at him. Lo'ak looked at me with pleading eyes and I simply turned away and went to Spider who was watching old tapes of Grace.

Lo'ak put one leg up on the desk and I admired how hot he looked. But right after shook my head in surprise at my thoughts.

"I wonder who knocked her up," he commented.

"Ew, no stop!" Kiri groaned.

"It was probably Norm," he pursued, smirking.

"Yeah, bro he's in like every shot!" Spider pointed to the screen laughing. "He's giving her looks!"

"You do not deserve to live!" Kiri advanced towards them.

"Just think about it. Their two Avatars in the forest, all alone," Lo'ak crossed his hands over his chest and batted his eyelashes.