Chapter 1

Marinette was 17 and in college. She knew all of her friends from high school. Her friends names are Adrien, alya and nino.

Adrien- 18

Nathaniel- 18

Marinette- 17

Alya- 17

Nino- 17

Alya- 17

Alya and Marinette was jogging. They did this every Thursday. Marinette didn't like it at all.

"Alya, please let's stop running. We've been running forever", Marinette whined. "Oh stop whining, we just started running a couple minutes ago", alya said in an annoyed tone.

"Fine we'll stop", alya said as she saw a near by bench. They ran to it and both sat on it. "Oh thank God!! Call nino to come and get us", Marinette said.

Alya sighed, "ok", alya said while rolling her eyes. She took out her phone and dialed Nino's number. Marinette's eyes scanned the sidewalk.

She saw a black cat in the middle of the road. She smiled as she admired the cat's beauty. She then saw a car coming towards the cat.

Marinette gasped, she didn't think she just reacted. She jumped off of the bench and sprinted for the cat. She scooped the cat up in her arms.

She then looked at the car and gasped. She was frozen in shock. The car sped up when they saw her. She stood still in the middle of the road as the car came for her.

The last thing she heard alya shout her name, she then felt a force on her waist and she closed her eyes. She felt the wind blow through her hair and she closed her eyes and blacked out.

The last thing she heard before she blacked out was, "miss!!"

(Hey guys my name is faith and I had an account on here but my phone was wiped. So I'm using another phone and another account. I can't really remember what my account name is but I know it had my name in it. And I was writing a story when my phone was wiped. It was called "fatal choices" yes it's the same thing so if you see a book called fatal choices I'm the one who wrote it but my phone was wiped so I didn't get to finish it I'll just rewrite it:)

My user name is faithcooper375.