chapter 19

Marinette was going to the grocery store. She went to get groceries and adrien agreed to drop her off there. He was scared that maybe she would bump into Nathaniel.

"Just hurry up, I don't have a good feeling about today", adrien said as he parked his car. "Oh come on adrien, what are you worrying about?", Marinette asked.

"I don't know I just have a bad feeling that something bad is gonna happen in that store", adrien said sadly. "You know what I'm gonna come with you", adrien added. "No you don't need to", Marinette said hesitantly.

"Yes I do", adrien said, as he took off his seat belt. Marinette sighed, "don't worry adrien. In and out just like you said", she said as she puts a hand on the car door.

Adrien sighed, "ok", he replied. Marinette opened the door and got out. She walked into the store and started to get stuff she needed.

Marinette felt someone's eyes on her, so she looked to her left and saw someone looking in a black hat looking at her from across the room.

They looked away immediately after Marinette looked at them. Mary frowned and quickly got the things she needed.

"Excuse me", Marinette said politely to the cashier. "Oh sorry", the cashier said as he looked at Marinette. He was sleeping on the job.

"It's ok, I won't tell", Marinette said with a sly smile. The cashier chuckled nervously. "I'm Marinette by the way", she said as she held out her hand for him to shake.

"Aden", he said as he shook her hand. Marinette took her hand away and smiled at him. Aden packed her things in a bag and gave it her. "Do you need help carrying that?", Aden asked in a concerned tone. "No, I'm ok", Mary replied.

She took her bag in one hand and headed towards the door. She walked out, and went Adrien's car. He opened the door for her and she got in.

He drove off. "See I told you, in and out", Marinette said as she puts the bag down on the floor. Adrien sighed, "alright", he replied.

Marinette smirked, "hey adrien when we get home can we....ya know", she said seductively. Adrien looked at her in shock, he was not expecting that. "Uh, sure", adrien said with a smile.

When they got home, Marinette got ontop of adrien. She couldn't control herself. She literally ripped his shirt in one motion. "Woah", adrien said in shock. He didn't think Marinette was that kinda girl.

Well....I guess that sweet Marinette was now gone, for now. Anyways they got busy. Adrien moaned as Marinette kissed his neck. They were in the living room making love.

Marinette was enjoy herself. She was about to unclip her bra when she looked out of the window and saw a silhouette of a man watching them.

She screamed seeing him. Adrien got up and looked at her in shock. "What happened Mary?", He asked in a concerned tone. Marinette pointed outside with a shaky finger. And there adrien saw a silhouette running away.

Adrien's expression turned into anger. Adrien puts some clothes on quickly. He was so angry at this person for scary Mary and for ruining there love making. He ran outside after the person.

Back in highschool adrien used to be in track. And he used to be the fastest boy on the team so no one could've out run him.

So he ran faster and caught up with the man. He jumped on him and they both fell. Adrien turned the man over and pulled off his hoodie. He was shocked to see who it was.

It was none other than Nathaniel staring up at him with a smirk plastered across his face.