chapter 6

Alya knocked on the door. Marinette opened door and smiled at her friend. "Come in", Marinette invited her in. Alya walked into the house and sat down on the couch.

Marinette sat Infront of her in a chair. "So? What's the reason your here?", Mary asked confused. "I'm here to talk about Nathaniel", alya said.

Marinette was confused. "What do you mean? What about him?", Marinette asked in a confused tone. Alya sighed, "Marinette I don't like how he punched adrien", alya said.

Marinette gasped in shock. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. "What do you mean adrien was the one who punched him. He was the one who started it", Marinette explained, getting a little angry.

"What? Marinette, adrien said he was minding his own business when Nathaniel told him that he didn't like how he was looking at you", alya argued. "Oh come on and you actually believe him?", Marinette asked.

"Yes... I do because you know he still likes you. And he still has feelings for you so all he was doing was admiring you and Nathaniel told him he didn't like how he was looking at you. Then adrien gave him additude, defending himself. Then Nathaniel punched adrien, adrien then punch Nathaniel in the gut because he punched him first", alya explained.

"And I'm pretty sure you saw when Nathaniel punched adrien first then adrien punched him", she added. Marinette sighed, she was getting angry. She didn't like the way alya was talking about the love of her life.

"Alya just go. Just leave me alone. Your on his side, and not mine", Marinette said in anger. Alya got up from the couch and looked at Marinette. Mary stood up, "go!! Since your on his side!!", She shouted at alya making her flinch.

Marinette saw that and she stopped when she realized what she did. "Alya i-", Marinette says but she was interuppted by alya.

"Don't, don't worry about it. Ya know Marinette you've changed. Your so blinded by love that you don't realize what he's doing. He's trying to turn you against us. And you can't see it, because he controls you. Everything he tells you to do you do it like his puppet", alya said.

After that she received a slap across her face. "DON'T YOU EVER CRITICISE NATHANIEL LIKE THAT!!", Marinette shouted at alya in an angry tone. Alya held her left cheek in shock. She looked at Marinette as tears came to her eyes.

She nodded, "ok, do what you want...without me. Our friendship is over", alya said as tears streamed down her face. Marinette gasped. Alya smiled in pain, she then walked out of the house and closed the door behind her.

When Marinette heard the door slam she dropped down to her knees and cried hard. She couldn't believe what she just did. Alya and her were best friends forever.

Marinette started to see flashbacks of her and her ex bestfriend. (Flashback) "hey, come on don't do that", alya whined as Marinette ate her ice cream.

Marinette stuck out her tongue. Alya pouted cutely.

"Hey Marinette I love you gurl", alya said as she looked at Marinette. "I love you to alya", Marinette replied. (End of flashbacks)

Marinette cried harder as she remembers all of her and alya's memories together. She regretted slapping her. She wanted everything to go back to how they use to be.

She missed alya, she missed Nino, she even missed........adrien. But she was still denying that Nathaniel started that fight.