chapter 18

"let me go!!", Marinette shouted as she tried to wiggle from his grasp. "S-stop", adrien said as he tried to keep her still in his grasp.

Adrien got tired of her wiggling and lifted her up. And he placed her on the kitchen counter. Marinette wrapped her legs around his waist tightly.

She looked up at him, she then placed her hands on his chest. "Please", adrien said softly. His voice gave Marinette's stomach a tingle.

She sighed, "adrien i-", she said but was interrupted as he kisses her softly. He broke the kiss and looked at her. He sighed, "I'm sorry", he said as he placed his hands on her waist.

"It's ok, I'm sorry too", she said. adrien smiled. "I love you", he said. Marinette smiled, she got butterflies in her stomach because he said it so effortlessly.

"I-i love you to", Marinette stuttered. He lifted her off of the kitchen counter.

Adrien and Marinette was laying on the bed. They were watching another episode of the k2. He snuggled Marinette tightly to his chest. She smiled happily. She was so happy with adrien.

And she regreted the day she broke up with him. Adrien treated her like a princess...like a human being. For once someone loved her for who she was. And he didn't make her feel like she was useless. If she got with adrien from the beginning what would have happened?

She didn't care anymore. She was finally freed from Nathaniel's abuse or that's what she thought.