chapter 12

Marinette backed away in shock. "What? What a-are y-you think your doing?", Marinette asked while stuttering.

"Ya know I really miss when we were together", adrien said while smiling. "S-shut up", Marinette said, flustered.

"Awww you look so cute when your flustered", adrien teased. Marinette blushed redder than a tomato. "How'd you do that?", Nino whispered to adrien.

"Practice", adrien whispers back. Nino was confused. He asked because he wanted to try that on alya one day.

"Huh?", Nino said confused. "Don't worry about it I'll teach you", adrien whispered to him. Nino nodded.

"Please Marinette, please tell us", adrien pleaded. Marinette gasped, she Shaked her "no" in response. Adrien walked towards her.

Marinette pushed her hands out Infront of her, signaling for him to stop where he was.

"Please don't make me say it", Marinette said. "Just go!!", She shouted at them. Alya turned around sadly. She walked towards the door. Nino followed behind her.

She opened the door and looked back at adrien. "Are you coming?", Alya asked. Marinette looked at adrien in shock, than her expression change into a frightened one.

Adrien looked into her eyes, she looked scared. And he realized it. The whole time she was scared for some reason, but every little minute she tried to hide it.

And only adrien seemed to notice. He figured out something was wrong. He stepped closer to Marinette and Marinette stepped back. Her back hit the wall and adrien cornered her.

He moved his lips to her ear. "Marinette.... Call me tomorrow ok? I know your scared, but don't be. I'm here, and remember...", His voice trailed off.

"I love you", he whispered. Marinette gasped quietly. She blushed redder than Nathaniel's hair colour. He moved away and walked towards the door.

They all left leaving a flustered Marinette behind. Marinette's cheeks got even redder when she remembers what he had told her.

(Flashback) "I love you", he whispered. Marinette gasped quietly. (End of flashback) as she was thinking about it she smiled. He....loved her. Wow, that was the first time he ever said that to her.

Even when they were together, they weren't in that stage where they tell each other "I love you" yet. As Marinette was in a trance she heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

She gasped, snapping back to reality. Nathaniel walked towards her. "What did he tell you?", Nathaniel asked in a cold tone. Nathaniel was watching the whole time.

That's why Marinette was so scared to tell them what actually happened. Because she knew he would hit her or rape her again. "N-nothing", Marinette stuttered.

Nathaniel frowned, he grabbed her hair and pulled it hard. Marinette moaned in pain. "What did he tell you?", He asked in a demanding tone. Marinette groaned in pain, her scalp was hurting because Nathaniel was pulling her hair so hard.

"Ahhh h-he t-told me that he loved me", Marinette whimpered. When he heard that he lets go of her hair. He then pushed her to the floor.

She landed hard on her back. She got up after she caught herself. Nathaniel walked closer to her face. He looked her in the eye. "He doesn't love you because you are pathetic and your nothing and you will always be nothing", he said in a harsh tone.

Marinette looked at him with tears in her eyes. "Go wash your face!! You make me sick!! Get out of my sight!!", He shouted at her in anger. Marinette flinched hearing the rage in his voice.  And she moved away from him quickly.

She ran upstairs to the bathroom and did as she was told. Nathaniel Shaked his head in annoyance as he watched her run away.

He rolled his eyes and sat on the couch. He turned on Netflix and started searching for a movie.