chapter 5

Adrien stared at the ceiling in boredom. He replayed the scene where Marinette slapped him over and over in his head.

He sighed, as he remembered the angry look on her face. "What's wrong?", Nino asked in a worried time, noticing him being down.

"Some happened yesterday didn't it?", Alya asked. Adrien got up off of the bed and sighed. He looked at alya sadly and nodded.

Alya sighed, "what happened?", She asked. "That day, when you guys left.....I stayed", he explained. "You stayed!?", Alya exclaimed.

"Yeah, but I didn't do anything. I just was admiring Marinette. Then Nathaniel came up to me and started arguing with me. And then he punched me in the face, so I decided to hit him in the gut. For some reason Marinette saw me get punched in the face but she didn't help me at all she helped him. But he started it, so I finished it. She even slapped my bruised face. ", Adrien explained sadly.

Alya sighed, "that wasn't a nice thing to do adrien, Mary's his girlfriend after all. ", Alya said. "But I see where your coming from its like he has her under mind control, everything he tells her to do she does it....like a puppet", she added.

Nino nodded in agreement. "Right? She does everything he tells her to do", adrien said in an annoyed tone. "Come to think about I don't even really like Nathaniel like that anymore. I only ever liked him because he saved Marinette from being knocked down by a car. But he changed drastically.", Alya added.

"I never liked him", adrien said with a straight and stern face. "Me neither", Nino added. "Look adrien I know you still have feelings for Marinette, but that still doesn't give you the right to think she's yours", alya argued.

"But I don't think she's mine. I just like her so much. And I'm not giving up on her ok?", Adrien replied. Alya sighed, "you can't really blame him alya if I was him I would do the same thing", Nino said.

Alya sighed once again. "Ok, I'll leave that alone because I'm not a guy so I don't get it. Even tho you like her you gotta know your boundaries. But I still don't like Nathaniel tho", alya said as she pushed her glasses up her nose.

Alya, Nino, and adrien all agreed that they didn't like how Nathaniel basically controlled Marinette. And what's worst is that she's was so delirious.