chapter 11

Alya, Nino and adrien walked towards Marinette's house. Alya knocked on the door. Marinette opened the door.

Alya was gonna say something but stopped as she saw Marinette's face. Adrien, Nino and alya all gasped in sync. Marinette frowned, "what do you want?", Marinette asked sadly.

"Marinette? What happened to your face?", Alya asked in a concerned tone. "Oh now your concerned about me just because Nathaniel hit me?", She asked, giving them additude.

"Marinette i-i he what?", Alya asked. Marinette sighed, "just forget about it, just go away", she said, and with that she slammed the door in their faces.

They looked at each other in shock. She didn't even know what was going on. They went there to make sure she was ok, because she didn't come to college that day.

Alya knocked on the door again. Marinette didn't open the door so she started banging really hard. Marinette still ignored her but the banging got annoying. "What!!", Marinette shouted as she opened the door.

"Marinette? Nathaniel hit you?", Adrien asked in worry. Marinette gasped, as she realized she told them. She was so angry she didn't realize she said that.

"No", she denied. "But you just said he hit you", adrien said. "No he didn't, now leave me alone", she said, then she slammed the door in their faces again. Adrien looked at alya then at Nino.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?", Adrien asked them both. They both nodded. "Nathaniel had hit Marinette yesterday", they all say in sync.

The next day Marinette didn't show up for school again for college, so after classes they vowed that they were gonna check on her again.

They went to her house after classes and knocked on the door. She opened it, when she saw them she began annoyed.

"What are you guys doing here?", She asked in an annoyed tone. "Marinette please, tell us what really happened to your face", alya pleaded. "Yeah", Nino added.

"Nothing happened, now leave me alone!!", She shouted at them in an angry tone. She was about to close the door but alya puts her foot in-between the door to stop her from closing it.

She opened it and looked at alya in shock. Alya pushed the door hard and Marinette falls back. She fell on the floor hard.

Alya's eyes widened when she realized her mistake. She ran to Mary to help her up. "Leave me alone!!", Marinette shouted in anger as alya picks her up. She pushed alya away from her.

"Just go away!!", Marinette shouted. "Marinette we're not going anywhere until you tell us how you got that black eye", adrien said.

Nino closed the front door and locked it. He then looked at Marinette and folded his arms. He was giving Marinette a "your not going anywhere" look.

"No one gave me this, I hit myself", Marinette told them. Alya scoffed, "right like I believe that, Marinette your scared of needles why would you hit yourself?", Alya laughed.

"Yeah, your scared of spiders. Why would you fracture your own jaw?", Nino added, while laughing.

"But most importantly", adrien said as he walked towards Marinette. He stepped Infront of her. "You love your pick plumb lips. If you had actually bit your lip the cut wouldn't be so big.", Adrien added.

He raised his hand and placed his finger on her bottom lip. "And second of all, your lips are always plumb you don't like when your lips are dry or if you got a cut on it. Its basically your worst nightmare", adrien joked, as he ran his finger across her bottom lip.

Marinette stared at him in shock. She told him this stuff in high school back when they were together. She couldn't believe he still remembered it. She stared at him in awe.

He smiled sweetly at her. His hand moved from her lips to her cheek. He caressed it softly. Adrien went closer to her and put his lips by her ear.

He breathed on her neck, his breath was hot and it sent shivers down her spine. "Please tell us what happened", he whispered in her ear. He kissed her ear softly. Marinette closed her eyes, he moved his lips to her cheek and kissed it softly.

He moved his face away from hers. He held her hand in his. He looked into her ocean like eyes. He smiled warmly at her. Marinette looked at him in shock, she didn't know what to say.

On the other hand Nino and alya was shocked too. They were. Not. Expecting. That.